Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 10-28-2007, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Perzuki
Well, judging from the man who was in "BX" status right up until the time his dealer called him to pick up his new Jeep - !!!!! -

I'd have to suspect that the status codes are not being updated, or if they are, only infrequently.
That was my guess as well... I wasn't very impressed with the service rep when I called, I felt like I was bothering her when I asked for the status code on a VON.

I did drive by the dealership last night and peeped out my new Jeep... Can't wait until I get it on monday!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AJ_Firedog
That was my guess as well... I wasn't very impressed with the service rep when I called, I felt like I was bothering her when I asked for the status code on a VON.
Can't say the same - the phone rep has always been really nice, and I've called in maybe 3 or 4 times now.

One time, the good woman gave me a date of "October 31" as an estimated shipping date. Two subsequent calls indicated NO estimated shipping date - only a continuing "D-1" status, so who knows? It comes when it comes and que sera. I'm not too fussed about it.

For those calling in - the phone rep won't have much for you other than the letter code status, so just be polite, try to make her laugh and don't ask a lot of questions beginning with "Well, then why the hell . . . " She won't know, she can't help you, and you'll both be irritated. :-)

Anyway, "firedog", sounds like yours is in, and that's pretty cool. You're gonna have a good Monday. Send us a pic . . . .

Duane Behrens ("Perzuki")
Old 10-29-2007, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

KZM!

Unlimited X 4x4.... forgot what I ordered on it
6/28/07 - Ordered
7/13-10/7 BX,BG,BX,BG,BX
10/8 D
10/18 D1 sched. ship 10/27
10/29 KZM
Old 10-29-2007, 07:51 AM
JK Super Freak

I called this morning for the first time. The girl on the phone was very pleasant. I asked her if if was a bother for us to call in and she simply stated that "this is why we have a job". Based on this, I have no problem to call in. She even told me to keep checking back.

Everything she said was pleasnat except that I am still in BG from my September 12 order. OH WELL.. good things come to those who wait. Right?
Old 10-29-2007, 08:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have had no problems w/ any of the CS reps I have dealt with.

More importantly, my order hasn't been updated since the 22nd where it still in I status.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

every monday I talk my self out of calling, just so i wont be disappointed. and here i am checking this thread for a little ounce of hope. Maybe me dealer guy will call me with great news, even a D1 would be Fabulous!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Theage73
every monday I talk my self out of calling, just so i wont be disappointed. and here i am checking this thread for a little ounce of hope. Maybe me dealer guy will call me with great news, even a D1 would be Fabulous!
From what I have read on here... I wouldn't call on a Rubicon until at leat New Years.

Good luck!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Newbie

thanks for the luck!! i need all that i can get.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:03 PM
JK Super Freak

I called today to the Customer Service number for the first time. They gave me the update and told me that they were going to forward the file to my Jeep dealer to try to get the dealer moving.

What will the dealer receive and should I warn them that I called. I had no intention of undermining the dealer, I just wanted info.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default another Canadian

Originally Posted by warnercj7
I couldn't agree more!!!!

Maybe we should start a new post " JK pissing contest " lol

I would just like to say thank you to everybody, who has posted valuable information. I ordered my 08 Jk X, 6 speed, Air, Tow Package, sound package, side steps, soft top, half doors, red rock on Oct 13 07. I was quoted the standard 6 - 10 weeks. After finding this forum and then this post I freaked out. I really want mine by x-mas, After reading everything here I am still optimistic but have also come to the realization that it may be the new year before I see her. I too am one of the poor Canadians that can't call DC, I have to count on my sales person. I gave her a call on Monday of this week and she said I am in D status!!! Which is good I think? So far their 6 - 10 week time line looks plausible. I am very satisfied with my sales rep! However she did say that she can only check the system on Mondays. I don't understand that! But hey I will be emailing her for my status update on Monday, what is waiting a few days in the grand scheme of things?

For all of you that have been waiting so long and continue to wait, I feel for you! I have only been waiting 2 weeks and it is already killing me!!!

Thanks again everyone

The crazy Canadian that went with a soft top and half doors!!! ( Oh ya, Winter he says!!!)
Good day,

I am also from Canada (Manitoba) I ordered mine on Oct. 4/07 for an 08 Rubicon 4 Door- Rescue Green/Manual/Dual Tops/Deep Tint. I figured I won't call my dealer until the end of November, however after reading your post it gives me hope. Perhaps I'll call now, just to see what's up.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes