Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vyper
I placed my order for a X Unlimited on Oct/4 and drove it home yesrerday. It's on jack stands, no wheels and missing various other suspension items tonight. Hopefully I'll have my lift and tires on by this time tomorrow. Good luck to everyone that's still waiting.
TWENTY ONE DAYS from order to delivery?! That's GOT to be a new record! Good job, well done, congratulations! Ping us some pics when it's back on the ground . . .
Old 10-27-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tedoll78
After much deliberation, I finally placed my order today for a Steel Blue, 2-door, hard-topped Sahara. I know it'll probably be quite a while, but I'm a patient man.. this thread isn't too scary. It feels good to finally have made my move.
Welcome to the waiting room. The good news is that the lucky ones (6-8 week order fulfillment) definitely seem to be outweighing the not-so-lucky ones (3-6 MONTHS) lately!

Unlimited X 4x4

Ordered 6/28
BX/BG/BX/BG/BX until..
10/8 D
10/18 D1 scheduled ship 10/27
10/26 D1 scheduled ship 10/27
Old 10-27-2007, 09:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Funny thing... my dealer had told me that my BG status was not able to be modified. Thank to help form this forum I insisted that it could be changed. Guess what...it could. Dealer told me he feels like an idiot. I guess the dealer does not know all.

Thanks everyone for your help! I can't wait for it to arrive!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Smile

FYI... Chrysler ratified the UAW Agreement so NO STRIKE!

This is one relief in the waiting game!
Old 10-27-2007, 01:55 PM
JK Newbie

Ok, I ordered a 4dr JK Sahara on 9-19-07, called on 10-10-07 and the status was BX so I waited another two weeks and called on 10-24-07 and the status was still BX... of course I was bummed out, but still anxious and excited about getting a new Jeep.

This evening as I was sitting here watching tv my dealer calls me and says that my Jeep is at the dealership, ready to be picked up!!! What the...!?! only 3 days after I called Chrysler and was told that it was still in BX status. Confusing to say the least, but hey, Im not complaining!

Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I the only lucky one?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:04 PM
JK Newbie

i only wish my dealer would call me and say that, i have been in BX forever it seems.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:10 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AJ_Firedog
Ok, I ordered a 4dr JK Sahara on 9-19-07, called on 10-10-07 and the status was BX so I waited another two weeks and called on 10-24-07 and the status was still BX... of course I was bummed out, but still anxious and excited about getting a new Jeep.

This evening as I was sitting here watching tv my dealer calls me and says that my Jeep is at the dealership, ready to be picked up!!! What the...!?! only 3 days after I called Chrysler and was told that it was still in BX status. Confusing to say the least, but hey, Im not complaining!

Congratulation! I wish I knew how this keeps happening to folks that ordred a Sahara after me and now have it and mine is still more than 2 weeks from build.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Theage73
i only wish my dealer would call me and say that, i have been in BX forever it seems.
You ordered two! I be curious to see if they come in at the same time.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AJ_Firedog

So far the only one. Congrats and post some pics when you get a chance. After I saw my order was stuck in QC status(I) for 4 days I thought maybe the system wasn't being updated and my jeep was being shipped anyway. Your happy story just gave me a little hope.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scouter4life
Congratulation! I wish I knew how this keeps happening to folks that ordred a Sahara after me and now have it and mine is still more than 2 weeks from build.
Well, judging from the man who was in "BX" status right up until the time his dealer called him to pick up his new Jeep - !!!!! -

I'd have to suspect that the status codes are not being updated, or if they are, only infrequently.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes