Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 10-04-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gloworm19
Well, just called... and I am in BX. So, who knows from here. How often do they do a status update?
allocation is picked the first day of each month ( thats what the dealership says)
Old 10-04-2007, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by K 92
allocation is picked the first day of each month ( thats what the dealership says)
Going with that little bit of information I went against my 'every other week call' promise and found my status been bumped to D! It's not D1 but still, it's progress.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by inajeep
Going with that little bit of information I went against my 'every other week call' promise and found my status been bumped to D! It's not D1 but still, it's progress.
I meen that for a status to change from BX,BG to D status it has to get picked and it only get's picked every month then after that I have no idea. In other words for the status to change from D to D-1 has a different way or time frame.
they told me to call back on friday to check if it has moved from D to D-1
again it all depends on where your status is seting

Grazie
Old 10-04-2007, 06:43 PM
JK Junkie

It looks like most of us with August/early September orders of Sahara's have moved to D status, so I would expect we should all be getting built soon.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:03 AM
JK Newbie

Default Update from my Dealer

Scouter u are correct....Per my Dealer here in West Palm Beach Fla, All Aug/Sept orders are in D status...which is progress in the right direction....Anyone have any idea ETA to completion once in D status
Old 10-05-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Floridafirefighter
Scouter u are correct....Per my Dealer here in West Palm Beach Fla, All Aug/Sept orders are in D status...which is progress in the right direction....Anyone have any idea ETA to completion once in D status
I went D-status on 9/5 and mine was shipped a couple days ago. ANXIOUSLY WAITING!!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 06:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

What do you mean by "all Aug/Sept"... as in all orders from that particular dealer?
Old 10-05-2007, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I meen that for a status to change from BX,BG to D status it has to get picked and it only get's picked every month then after that I have no idea. In other words for the status to change from D to D-1 has a different way or time frame.
they told me to call back on friday to check if it has moved from D to D-1
again it all depends on where your status is seting

Grazie
That's not exactly accurate. The assembly plant does schedule out the following month's build schedule near the first of the month. As a result, many will see their status change from B to C/D then. But that doesn't mean that the first of the month is the only time a status can change. An order can move out of B status at any time.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

All of your dealer's Aug/Sept orders may have gone to D status, because they had available allocations. That does not mean that every order in the country/world from Aug/Sept are now in D status. There are people on this very site that can confirm that their orders are still in B status.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

For some dealers, allocation is picked the first four Mondays of every month.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes