Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 09-15-2007, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine was on a railcar friday. now how long does it take usually to get it after that? (well from when it leaves on a railcar till the dealer gets it) i live in tennessee. i hope it dosent take long because ive been waiting since febuary
Old 09-15-2007, 03:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Swampmonster
Aha! That may be the difference. Yours was a 23S package, but mine is listed as a 24S. I read another piece of literature from Chrysler that says they are included in the S package. It might be worth asking about. But what do I know?
24s and 23s are the same thing. 24 is auto and 23 is manual.

believe me, i have beat this subject to death. if you ordered the "S" package and your jeep was in D1 status(build) after 8/3/07 you wont have fogs/hooks.

i would love to be wrong on this subject, seeing how i ordered the S package mainly for the fogs.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
24s and 23s are the same thing. 24 is auto and 23 is manual.

believe me, i have beat this subject to death. if you ordered the "S" package and your jeep was in D1 status(build) after 8/3/07 you wont have fogs/hooks.

i would love to be wrong on this subject, seeing how i ordered the S package mainly for the fogs.
I didn't realize the date of order was an issue. I ordered on July 13, so the fogs should be there. Hope your baby is there tomorrow like it's supposed to be! Keep us posted!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:16 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Swampmonster
I didn't realize the date of order was an issue. I ordered on July 13, so the fogs should be there. Hope your baby is there tomorrow like it's supposed to be! Keep us posted!
Here's the .pdf file I read where the fog lights are standard in the S package:

https://www.fleet.chrysler.com/fleet...e_wrangler.pdf

I'm probably reading it wrong. It also tells some of the differences between the 07's and '08s. By the way, I saw on the news this morning that DC is recalling all '07 JKs due to a braking issue when driving uphill. Hope they fixed it for the '08's!
Old 09-16-2007, 10:11 AM
JK Junkie

i have about four more pdfs that i can bring up that say that fogs/hooks are included. i think the files were never updated. just like on the jeep.com website where they still list build options for 07s.

you ordered prior to 8/03/07, but was it in the build process prior to that date? i also ordered prior to 08/03 but didnt get to build status until 8/31. now if you went to D1 on 08/04 im sure you could argue in your favor... but a month later is kinda sketchy.

best of luck.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

i have about four more pdfs that i can bring up that say that fogs/hooks are included. i think the files were never updated. just like on the jeep.com website where they still list build options for 07s.

you ordered prior to 8/03/07, but was it in the build process prior to that date? i also ordered prior to 08/03 but didnt get to build status until 8/31. now if you went to D1 on 08/04 im sure you could argue in your favor... but a month later is kinda sketchy.

best of luck.
Heck if I know. It's all a mystery to me - I am hearing different things from different people. Only way to know for sure is to see what rolls off the truck. I will definitely let you know when it gets here what's on the bumper. No big deal either way, since I'll probably replace the bumper regardless eventually. After hearing your story and others, I am not optimistic.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM
JK Junkie

when i found out i wouldnt have the fogs/hooks, i placed my order for the shrockworks stubby. hopefully it will be here soon after the jeep arives...
Old 09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

I talked to my dealer today and he said estimated ship date is 9/26.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:39 PM
JK Junkie

my estimated ship date was today...

no jeep. hopefully this week...
Old 09-17-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

my estimated ship date was today...

no jeep. hopefully this week...
You do realize that your ship date is the day it leaves the factory, right?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes