Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 09-13-2007, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by inajeep
You misread my post. I just placed my order I have no status yet. I was just relaying the story that shows just how color might be a big factor in speed through the build process.
So you are saying you did'nt order the Rabbit foot??

Just kidding, as you are correct as I did misread your post.

I think the dealership would make more of a diference than color. Bigger dealship get more allotments then the smaller ones. Also my order was delayed for a week or so due to a MyGig supply issue. Hopefuly you order will move a little faster.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:37 AM
JK Newbie

Default sgtim

hello sgtim yes it was about six hundred bucks canadian .after five and a half months im on my way to pickup rubi ..
Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 AM
JK Newbie

Default photo help please

can someone help a dim witted man with little computer smarts on how i can post photos and have them come up with my posts thanks
Old 09-14-2007, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

They moved my ship date up yet again, went from Sept 25th, to the 21st, to now the 20th. Looks like I'll go from web-wheeling to real wheeling by October. I'm still D1 status, but I'm sure that'll change by the beginning of the week next week. <cheer>

-t
Old 09-14-2007, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, I just contacted my jeep dealer with whom I placed my order last week. I wanted to get an idea how long before I can get a vin or von or any type of status codes. My sales guy (who was new anyway) was out so I spoke w/ the sales manager. He said 6 weeks before they get a vin. He didn't mention anything about a VON or status codes When I asked him about them he said that he isn't told anything until he get's a vin. What I think I have here is a dealer who doesn't want to be bothered w/ me calling for status. Anyone have any suggestions for getting von or a better method w/ dealing with this dealer? This dealer is purely a Jeep dealer, 5 star but mainly deals w/ Jeeps.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you get a receipt when you placed your order?
Old 09-14-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
did you get a receipt when you placed your order?
I got the long yellow work up w/ the $ and the order print out w/ the options and prices dealer vs sticker price. Is there another one I'm missing?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Hey Cyclops62, I ordered one nearly identical to yours, just in Red Rock, on 8/1. I'm in D-1 with a VIN. Just curious if you received your VIN yet. I haven't received any ship date just yet, so I'm still waiting like everyone else. This is my first Jeep Wrangler. Finally made the switch over from a Grand Cherokee!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tcarousel
Hey Cyclops62, I ordered one nearly identical to yours, just in Red Rock, on 8/1. I'm in D-1 with a VIN. Just curious if you received your VIN yet. I haven't received any ship date just yet, so I'm still waiting like everyone else. This is my first Jeep Wrangler. Finally made the switch over from a Grand Cherokee!
tcarousel,

Funny thing is she told me she only had the last 8 digits of my VIN.
So I sort of have some what of a VIN I guess.:confused:
Old 09-14-2007, 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

My dealer called me on 9/4 and said it went to BX from BG. Then he called me again the next day and said it went to D-1 and gave me the full VIN. Unfortunately, there's been no further updates since then. I'm so anxious to receive it that I can hardly stand the wait. Ughhh

Thanks for the response! Hopefully we'll both get our Jeeps real soon!!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes