Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 09-11-2007, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first post. Ordered my 1st jeep ever. 2 door Rubi, dual tops, power group, No mygig.
Statis:
Ordered 8/28/07 Got VON# same day
checked with dealer 9/11/07 Got VIN# Dealer says computer showing it to ship this week. Dealer says realistic ship date is 2-3 weeks away. Very fast compared to the long wait horror stories I've read here. Sound almost too good to be true.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Still Waiting

STILLLL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone in Canada got their 08 yet?? if so where are you?
Old 09-12-2007, 01:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i ordered a sahara with mygig and both tops 7/27/07....... still no vin number. i need the vin so i can secure the loan from my credit union. it is amazing to see those who ordered after me get their vin's and von's in like no time at all while i wait in line forever! i call the dealer and he gives me the runaround that the mygig is holding it up and i wont be assigned a vin till they are ready to build my car. is this true or should i start calling the number and trying to find out info from the main source and bypass this dealer?
Old 09-12-2007, 04:00 AM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up Went to KZL on 9/7

My 4 dr Sahara Order moved to KZL Status on 9/7
Old 09-12-2007, 12:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blazeabago
i ordered a sahara with mygig and both tops 7/27/07....... still no vin number. i need the vin so i can secure the loan from my credit union. it is amazing to see those who ordered after me get their vin's and von's in like no time at all while i wait in line forever! i call the dealer and he gives me the runaround that the mygig is holding it up and i wont be assigned a vin till they are ready to build my car. is this true or should i start calling the number and trying to find out info from the main source and bypass this dealer?
you should have got the VON when you placed your order. its true about the VIN, it wont be assigned until you are in D-1 status, i believe. i would call the 800, tell them you dont have a complaint(unless you do) and that you just want to check the status of your order. usually they will tell you if you are in a holding status.

i heard mygigs recently came off restriction, but if anything is holding your order up, i bet its the mygig.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got the call. Its here!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughnJK
Got the call. Its here!
luuuuucky!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

Default YE HAW rubis come to town

yew haw the waits over ive got a story to go with it every morning since last week since i knew she was built ive been going through the dealership in the morning on the way to work but they dont have any lights on so its black so i didnt go the the back so i didnt know it had been delivered juring the night if i had i would have see her and i would never have left and went to work. so i get home and my salesmen calls and ask did you go through the dealership this morning i said i had he said it was back there so he says come on over to meet her and i did and couldnt beleave how beautiful she is so im getting her undercoated and paint pertection done tommorow so after nearly six months i can leave the waiting room
Old 09-12-2007, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

well got word from the dealer that it has a ship date of sept 18, 07 . we will see if it holds true, The last one changed, so hopefully the wait is nearly over. also mentioned that rubicons can not be oredered for dealer stock anymore until feb 08 because of the high demand and are backed up. It is about time on that one, lets get them out to the people that have order rubicons and waiting....
Old 09-12-2007, 08:31 PM
JK Junkie

Is it me or does it seem like the ordering wait time is speeding up considerably? Could they actually be gettign their act together?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes