Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 09-10-2007, 06:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djmojo
My salesman told me today they have slowed down again on the Rubis. I asked why and he said cause they are a..holes. He said they want to drive up even more demand of the car. Typical He has a 2dr Rubi on the lot my first choice until the wife said she thinks the 4dr would be better. Part of me says to jump on the 2dr.
a wise man once told me, "you can always take two doors off your four door... but youll never be able to add two more doors to you two door". id stick it out for the four door.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called again today to see if any updates and the woman I spoke with gave me my status (BX) and then asked me to hold while she contacted the dealer so they were aware that it was in BX status so it could proceed. After a few minutes she came back and said she was not able to get a hold of the Manager but spoke to someone else (New Sales Director I think she said) and let them know. She also suggested I call the salesman to let him know so the order can be scheduled for build. Does anyone know what the dealer needs to do at this point? Is it really in their hands to get it scheduled? I haven't read the whole thread, obviously too long and I'm not that bored, but has anyone else had this happen?

By the way, she was very nice and helpful, I've called them twice now and they've been very friendly, not sure who some of the people are that others have soken with, but I have no complaints so far
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scouter4life
I called again today to see if any updates and the woman I spoke with gave me my status (BX) and then asked me to hold while she contacted the dealer so they were aware that it was in BX status so it could proceed. After a few minutes she came back and said she was not able to get a hold of the Manager but spoke to someone else (New Sales Director I think she said) and let them know. She also suggested I call the salesman to let him know so the order can be scheduled for build. Does anyone know what the dealer needs to do at this point? Is it really in their hands to get it scheduled? I haven't read the whole thread, obviously too long and I'm not that bored, but has anyone else had this happen?

By the way, she was very nice and helpful, I've called them twice now and they've been very friendly, not sure who some of the people are that others have soken with, but I have no complaints so far
It's out of the dealer's hands. They don't have to do anything for you at this point. Although you probably don't want to read through this whole thread from the beginning, your question is common. The number you called is used for customers to discuss customer service issues, which are commonly taken back to your dealership as a complaint. From what many have experienced by making the same call you have, they contact the selling dealership as part of the customer service process. You can get the same info from your selling dealership, and even ask them to give you a printout of the order status.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

My sales manager just told me that they are on build out for the 4 door Rubi's already for Sept....

Sweet...

*sigh*
Old 09-11-2007, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got confirmation that she shipped out at 8:00 this morning. It takes the truck less than 8 hours to get to my stealership. Should be jeepin by this weekend. (That is, if the world is still in one piece by then)
Old 09-11-2007, 12:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by vaughnJK
Just got confirmation that she shipped out at 8:00 this morning. It takes the truck less than 8 hours to get to my stealership. Should be jeepin by this weekend. (That is, if the world is still in one piece by then)
so five days after your estimated ship date? i wonder if i should expect mine sometime after my estimated ship date.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default its on the move KZL

well my salesman just called and said my status has gone into KZL and my jeep is in windsor waiting to come north so maybe after nearly six months next week my rubi will be here
Old 09-11-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
so five days after your estimated ship date? i wonder if i should expect mine sometime after my estimated ship date.
Well, if I understand correctly, it was ready to ship on the 6th, but logistics most likely held it up. They needed enough trucks to fill the load coming to my part of town. Thats how it was explained to me anyway.

Originally Posted by blackbear
well my salesman just called and said my status has gone into KZL and my jeep is in windsor waiting to come north so maybe after nearly six months next week my rubi will be here
Sounds like you will be jeeping before October!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Man
My sales manager just told me that they are on build out for the 4 door Rubi's already for Sept....

Sweet...

*sigh*
Yeah, that happened a long time ago, seeing as how today is the 11th of September. Are you sure he didn't mean to say October is built out?
Old 09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Ghostship
Yeah, that happened a long time ago, seeing as how today is the 11th of September. Are you sure he didn't mean to say October is built out?
or NEXT september?!?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes