Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 09-05-2007, 03:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think im going to call again on friday... see if my date gets bumped up too!
Old 09-05-2007, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeanoT
That's awesome. How long from the point you were in D status?
Not sure. I bought one that was already on order.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Default Finally...........i Own A Jk

After 2 1/2 months my order got cancelled some how?????????? . So I went last night and bought a '07 sahara unlimited - silver.

Here is the story - I called the 800 number yesterday 8am, and they told me that my '08 JK order had been cancelled. I was really pissed and confused. No one called me from the dealership. So I called them 4 times and left messages, no one freakin called me back, at all. At high noon I decided to look online at other local dealerships see what was on the lots. Came across an '07, (pretty much exactly what I ordered minus the tow package) the dealer honored my discount, so I went, I traded, and I'm FINALLY happy to say I have a WRANGLER..... WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

As for the original order. that dealership has still not contacted me, and I have filed a dispute against the dealership.
I was expecting this to be such a great experience for my first new vehicle. Well I didn't let them spoil it for me. If anything that crappy dealership helped speed things up for me.

You all should call the 800 at least once a week to avoid this happening to you.

Well, I guess I'm done with this thread, the waiting is over. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

Ordered 2 dr Rubi w/ Dual Top on Aug 10th.

Checked on status Aug 28 and it was BG.

Checked on status Sept 5 and it was D.

Any estimates how long still?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Big Tuna
Ordered 2 dr Rubi w/ Dual Top on Aug 10th.

Checked on status Aug 28 and it was BG.

Checked on status Sept 5 and it was D.

Any estimates how long still?
I would guess another month. When's your build date?

I ordered a 2 door Rubi on 6/19. It went to D sometime around 8/8 with a scheduled build date of 8/22. Tonight (9/5), it's in my garage!

My poor Tundra has to sleep outside tonight until I clean out the garage tomorrow.

-Glen

Old 09-05-2007, 09:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome color choice!
Old 09-06-2007, 04:17 AM
JK Newbie

Hay Mikey looks like you're moving right along! Good luck.
Tim
Old 09-06-2007, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I called the 1800 number today to get an update. The girl on the other end was incredibly rude, but thats expected. She says my status is I, which means built but not ok'd. Whatever thats supposed to mean.

She also said thats as far as she could help me, and that if I have any other questions, I need to contact my dealer. Hmmmm, I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I'm curious...

What's the big problem with contacting the dealership to check the order's status? Unless you bought your Jeep from someone who you have zero trust for, why not just call them on the phone? I understand why the customer service reps are deferring you to the dealership; the reps are accustomed to people filing complaints with them, and questions about delays can be interpreted as a complaint. They suggest or offer to open a case via the dealership for you in response to customer calls. Maybe it's just me, but calling the dealership, or even just stopping in to see what the status is, is something that I find worthwhile and many times easier. Sure, the 1.800 is convenient, but so many people gripe over the negativity they get from the CSA. I've stopped calling the 1.800 number. It's just as easy to chat with the sales person I bought the Jeep through, especially when we all know that it'll take months for delivery if we didn't buy something that's already on the lot. Just my opinion though~

-t
Old 09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Zee
JK Freak

My dealer keeps telling me their system hasn't shown an update since July... so I could be BX still, or it could be on the train on its way here. If I could call Jeep for an update I would, but being from Canada, they won't talk to me :(

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes