Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 08-28-2007, 08:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

from earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by Ghostship
#3 - An order can flip back and forth between BG and BX many, many, many, many, many times. It's no big deal. I have 12,000 donuts. You're in a group of 40,000 people, and I ask the group "who wants donuts?". You raise your hand (you move to BX status). Then I hand out the donuts, but run out before I get to you (you go back to BG, and wait for the next time I ask "who wants donuts?"). Sometimes you can even get a donut (you move to D status), then later discover that your's is a plain donut, but you wanted sprinkles (parts become unavailable), so you go back in line (at BG or BGL).

When they pull up your VON, what they see is the Priority Code number, which for Sold Units is "99". Although this Code will get your JK built with a higher priority than your dealer's non-sold orders (for his inventory), it's not a Priority Code that will get your JK built ahead of everyone else's (meaning you haven't cut in line, yet).
youve only been waiting 25 days, relax! i would hate to see the letter you would have written if you ordered a rubicon.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has been a long summer!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:24 AM
JK Newbie

That's OK Mikey somebody has to unload on them. I told you I'm ready for the roller-coaster ride.
Tim
Old 08-28-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

"That's where I bought my Liberty. It unfortunately got totaled in April when the nor'easter hit. The parking garage in my apt. building flooded... Been car less ever since.." mom bought her kj there to thankfully we live on a hill no water problems
Old 08-28-2007, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hey, all you "D"-Listers....

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
from earlier in the thread.

youve only been waiting 25 days, relax! i would hate to see the letter you would have written if you ordered a rubicon.

When you folks who are in "D" status (which I believe is scheduled to build) get a minute, I'd like to know your scheduled build dates when you get them, and the the time it takes from building to shipping (should be about a week, I think), and then from shipping to your garage.

Oh, how long was it when you went into "D" that you found out your build date?

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Dealer called today KZX! Going to pick it up tomorrow
Old 08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

My dealer ALSO called today. My Jeep arrives tomorrow! Having some problems with the financing since I am not using the dealer but other than that wish me luck. Looks like the MSRP/Invoice price may have changed a bit since I ordered, we'll see what I actually get stuck for.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i wouldnt pay a penny more than what you agreed on.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

LOL, it might actually be LESS. We shall see. I can't wait! I ordered July 7th.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea i am wondering how mine will be when it comes in too. they gave me a quote for 3 months in the future for my trade in. if it goes past the 3 months i wonder what they will change it to.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes