Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my JEEP on Monday the 20th. I have the dual tops and I am having troulbe with the soft top. I am having a real hard time zipping up the rear window, it is so hard to zip that the cord broke off when zipping, I had to use a key chain to finish zipping. My second problem is that the two rear windows are not staying put, the sides that are by the back door do not stay put very well, when I am driving down the road at times they come off.
Is anyone else having this same problem?
Old 08-24-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by lisa
I just got my JEEP on Monday the 20th. I have the dual tops and I am having troulbe with the soft top. I am having a real hard time zipping up the rear window, it is so hard to zip that the cord broke off when zipping, I had to use a key chain to finish zipping. My second problem is that the two rear windows are not staying put, the sides that are by the back door do not stay put very well, when I am driving down the road at times they come off.
Is anyone else having this same problem?
When the soft top is new it can be VERY tight, especially the back window. After I put our on, we didnt take it completely off for about a week just to let it stretch out. Im also avoiding taking it off and on when it not sunny for awhile. Our TJ's top took about a month before it really loosened up.

The clips are an ongoing problem, here is a recent thread about them, but I know there are lots more if you search.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ighlight=clips

Edit: opps, I read your post too quick... you mean where the front of the windows attach...soory.. anyway I did have some problems getting them in the first time, but I have never had them pop out....when I install them , I zip it about 2 inches, then fold the part into place by the door, then I finish zipping the window, attach the bottom clip and fix the velcro

Last edited by bly109; 08-24-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im getting antsy... i want to call to check my status, but im trying to wait until monday!!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
JK Newbie

I gave in today and I am still in BG status with a restriction. The person told me to contact the sales manager for the details of the restriction. I ordered on 8/17. Good Luck
Old 08-24-2007, 11:25 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by djmojo
I gave in today and I am still in BG status with a restriction. The person told me to contact the sales manager for the details of the restriction. I ordered on 8/17. Good Luck
from your sig... mygig is the bet on your restriction.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Default tracking an order

dose anyone know what rail company that D.C uses. and how to track an order once its built .thanks
Old 08-25-2007, 11:30 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by blackbear
dose anyone know what rail company that D.C uses. and how to track an order once its built .thanks
there is some info about this on page 95 of this thread. the link they have is dead, but here is one to RICA... http://www.rica.org/displaycommon.cf...ticlenbr=9#Q12

dont really know any more info.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Default Where are the Unlimiteds built

Forgive me for being new but where are the Unlimiteds built?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

toledo, Ohio
Old 08-25-2007, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine is est 9-3

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes