Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 08-17-2007, 04:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cjsdaddy
New to the site and can't read all 203 pages. Mid July I ordered an '08 Sahara Unlimited 4WD 6-Speed. It is in JS status. No VIN yet. It was Est to ship this past Sat. but guess not. Talked to rep yetserday, and still nothing new. Any ideas??
id call again!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
awesome! did you order a two or four door?

I ordered a 4 door X on June 12. I first had a temp. ship date of 8-14 with a ETA of 8-20 (Monday), it came sooner than I had expected
Old 08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
JK Junkie

i hope mine gets here that fast!

what options did you have? i got 23s, side airbags, 3.73 axle and power. dont think any of those will hold me up too much. ordered 7/28... so maybe early october?
Old 08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Dc needs a new code !!!!!!!!!!!!

they need a new code BS bull ****

Element are you in Canada??? Sounds like you and I are in the same ship, the Titanic. LOLOL
Old 08-18-2007, 04:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
i hope mine gets here that fast!

what options did you have? i got 23s, side airbags, 3.73 axle and power. dont think any of those will hold me up too much. ordered 7/28... so maybe early october?

well dont laugh at me (im just learning everyting), when I ordered I had 4 requirements that I wanted. Hard and soft tops, automatic, rescue green, and bigger tires. I do not know anything about sizes of tires or such (I am quickly learning though) so I know that they are not the regular size tires that are usually on them. I think that the larger tires are better looking. no side air bags, no power (didnt want to spend the $800 extra) and I am not sure about the axle. I dont have an invoice as I ordered this over the phone and have been communicating with my sales person via email. I would expect end of sept. early oct. yes
Old 08-18-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Default my gig gone

well i just went over to my dealership and cancelled the option my gig anbd saved about 1700 bucks . So my salesman said that they were going to call there rep on monday and tell them .ive been reading the my gig manual for five months and there was about 75 percent of my gig i would never us so i cancelled that option besides i can go and get a navagation syestum anywhere for alot less now lets see if my jeep gets built p.s i did keep the sirus sattille radio pardon my spelling thanks
Old 08-18-2007, 07:36 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by blackbear
well i just went over to my dealership and cancelled the option my gig anbd saved about 1700 bucks . So my salesman said that they were going to call there rep on monday and tell them .ive been reading the my gig manual for five months and there was about 75 percent of my gig i would never us so i cancelled that option besides i can go and get a navagation syestum anywhere for alot less now lets see if my jeep gets built p.s i did keep the sirus sattille radio pardon my spelling thanks

good idea on cancelling mygig. having a removable gps makes much more sense and saves you money!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:40 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by lisa
well dont laugh at me (im just learning everyting), when I ordered I had 4 requirements that I wanted. Hard and soft tops, automatic, rescue green, and bigger tires. I do not know anything about sizes of tires or such (I am quickly learning though) so I know that they are not the regular size tires that are usually on them. I think that the larger tires are better looking. no side air bags, no power (didnt want to spend the $800 extra) and I am not sure about the axle. I dont have an invoice as I ordered this over the phone and have been communicating with my sales person via email. I would expect end of sept. early oct. yes
so you got dual tops, auto and upgraded tires. i only wanted the four options i asked for, cause i knew i would be upgrading everything else. i didnt think any of my options would delay the build... fingers crossed.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Newbie

Default Customer Serve Less

Called Customer Serve...um...Worthless...yesterday

8/17 -- Status D-1 (said it was D-1 for 1 day)

However 8/6 it was in D-1 also...and their system didn't update my status again until 8/16...

Also they moved back my Estimated ship date from 8/20 to 8/30.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

youre closer than me. :sad:

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes