Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 08-14-2007, 10:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Swampmonster
You may have posted this earlier, but when did you place your original order, if I may inquire?

Thanks!
I ordered Feb 5th, However I just recently found out the order wasn't submitted until March 12 because my fiance kept flipping back and forth the Mygig option. We went to D May 14, D1 on June 30th, Built July 10, On a train July 12, delivered to the dealer July 21, picked up July 23.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

Default yup my gigs holding me up

:sad: yup i just called my dealership and my order is on hold because of my gig so if anyone has an order with my gig it looks like we will bw waiting until D.C gets them in from there supplier
Old 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me its on hold because of the 23s package.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

Default calling ghostship

hello ghostship . can you shead some light on the my gig shortages and if you have an idea as to when D.C is to start building rubicons with this option..im an 07 convert to an 08 . with an ordered date of march 30th 07 thanks any info you can share would be great THANK YOU.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finally got an order sheet and VON from the dealer. Happy to say that he did order when he said he did, but mistakenly ordered a regular rubicon, rather than an unlimited. At least he corrected the mistake and sent me the correct order sheet and VON. Now I can really begin to wait...

Originally Posted by bob_parker_j
Ordered a Detonator Yellow Rubicon Unlimited on 8/3/07 and am still waiting on the dealer to give me a VON. He promised to email it to me when I ordered, but he apparently forgot, then promised again when I reminded him four days later. been a few more days but still no VON. I know the wait will be forever, but I at least would like to confirm the order is in.
Does the dealer get the VON as soon as the order is placed?
Thanks!
Old 08-14-2007, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just called. KZM!!!! Maybe this weekend? Keeping fingers crossed.

(2008 2-door X).
Old 08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

blackbear I give you credit on your patience, I am at about 3 months so far (if you include original order) and am starting to find the need to either settle or look for something else. Which I don't want to do, but I have no car and have had no car since April. My summer has just about completely sucked, and I am sick of bumming rides...

*sigh*....
Old 08-15-2007, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ended up Purchasing one off the Lot

Greetings -

Back in Feb I had a Rubi on order, and after 5 months of checking and waiting, found out that it "missed" the production window or somesuch nonsense. In reality, I think the dealership may have been playing games since I ordered it with a discount for "Supplier Affiliates".

I was a bit disenchanted after that, but would still check out the MPLS\St. Paul dealership inventory. This one came up, ended paying $500 below MSRP for it. Almost the same build that I wanted, but Rescue Green instead of Jeep Green and without the power convenience group.

So, knowing that the power group is the least of my concerns, I scooped it up. Hitting the trails this weekend - scouting Grouse hunting spots, hehe.

Kachad

p.s. I open the garage door at least every 30 minutes and sigh.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	My JK.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	2817  
Old 08-15-2007, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

Hi Guys,
I love all the information on this site! This is my first post so go easy! LOL... We just ordered our 08 Rubicon last Saturday. Yesterday I receive a call from the dealership informing us that DC in not producing the 08 in Stone White and we would need to pick out another exterior color. Not to happy about that lack of communication between DC and their dealer network? Our dealer mentioned that DC had 3500 Stone White orders in the system already and needs to contact all the affected parties. Our dealer does not have any updated information or ordering specs for the 08 Rubicon yet. Does anyone know why Stone White has been discontinued for this model year? How about the average wait for delivery on your order? Thanks for the great site...

Dave,
Old 08-16-2007, 11:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Earlier this month, I regressed from BX status to BG status.

DC referred me to my dealer for any form of explanation. My dealer responded today by saying "the reason is they aren't making any more 4 doors this month. They'll start building 4-doors again in September." He's been honest with me so far, but this sounds like a lame excuse. Anyone else heard anything like that?

Unlimited X 4x4
6/28 ordered
7/13 BG
8/1 BX
8/10 BG

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes