Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 07-31-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear Santa

well it looks like there is some new exspecting Jeeps owners here welcome im starting to fell like an old timer watiting here 5andcounting and i think are march orders and maybe before that i know i ordered march 30th dose santa deliver jeeps ive been told mine should be built 8 14 07 but as stated here before i wont beleave anything until i got my keys in my hand and running out of the dealership
Old 07-31-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default Dear Santa

well it looks like there is some new exspecting Jeeps owners here welcome im starting to fell like an old timer watiting here 5andcounting and i think are march orders and maybe before that i know i ordered march 30th dose santa deliver jeeps ive been told mine should be built 8 14 07 but as stated here before i wont beleave anything until i got my keys in my hand and running out of the dealership im waiting for a black four door rubicon loaded with my gig so dear santa PLEASE PLEASE can i have my JEEP
Old 07-31-2007, 12:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by blackbear
well it looks like there is some new exspecting Jeeps owners here welcome im starting to fell like an old timer watiting here 5andcounting and i think are march orders and maybe before that i know i ordered march 30th dose santa deliver jeeps ive been told mine should be built 8 14 07 but as stated here before i wont beleave anything until i got my keys in my hand and running out of the dealership im waiting for a black four door rubicon loaded with my gig so dear santa PLEASE PLEASE can i have my JEEP
We were a February order and we just picked up yesterday. So I definitely feel your pain! But.... IT WAS WORTH IT!! I can't wait to get outa work today and start wrenchin on it I hope you get yours soon!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

Default congrats bly109

congrats bly109 i know you have waited a long time for your new toy now its 5andcounting s time for his Jeep then meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-01-2007, 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i just really started the wait.... ordered the 08 sahara with dual tops and mygig so i believe i will be waiting a long time from now. order was placed july 27th. $500 cash down and now i am going to work ot to get more to lower the payment. i am trying not to use the telephone system cause i think that would drive me even more nuts! dont even have a vin yet.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink One step foward...............

LOL they're toying with me! Back up to BX from BG! BX, kind of like kissing your sister, it's pleasant enough, it just don't mean much. But I will take it as DC's way of just letting me know they have not forgotten all about me, like next week, when I'm back at BG, I'll know that it's just their way of saying "who loves ya BABY?". And you never know, 3rd time in BX could be the charm, I may hit D before the county fair rolls around.....or not.

OK, excitements over, back to my comfy seat in the waiting room.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Talked to my dealer today and she said that I am finally in D1 with a temp. ship date of 8-14. Hopefully it will be here in 3 weeks but I will not get to excited until I have the keys in my hand. Just glad to finally be progressing hopefully I will be leaving the waiting room also!!
Old 08-02-2007, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

If anyone has a VIN shoot me the number and I will check it at work. I can track any vehicle as long as its a VIN. Just give me a day because I work mids and can't reply to this particular site from work due to restrictions. I am still waiting for our VIN but it doesn't look like I will get it until the end of the month.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr.Unlimited
If anyone has a VIN shoot me the number and I will check it at work. I can track any vehicle as long as its a VIN. Just give me a day because I work mids and can't reply to this particular site from work due to restrictions. I am still waiting for our VIN but it doesn't look like I will get it until the end of the month.
I'm curious what you can find that we don't already have access to via the 1.800 number or our local dealership.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr.Unlimited
Are you able to track it once it ships via rail? I called and asked for a rail card number so that I could track it and the CSR said they don't have that info even though others have been given the rail numbers.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes