Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 07-17-2007, 03:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not looking good for me

I ordered months ago, I have called the hot line numerous times, I have a stack of care numbers that are over dozen strong by now, and my vehicle has been passed over several times for build by Jeep.

I have reached the end of the road since the dealer has proved he has allocations and it just comes down to the fact that Jeep will not build my order.

Does anyone out there have a phone number that I can contact Jeep with to see if they can help? I don't want to cancel my order and if I do I won't ever purchase a Jeep. This just sucks, my new accessories will have to be sold off or sent back because they won't fit a competitors vehicle other than the winch.

The owner of the dealership even called Jeep personally with no action so far. This has become a nightmare...
Old 07-17-2007, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

Default contacls

:sad: from all the posts that i have read here there is two fellows with a lot of knowleadge Jeff from Don v motors and the other fellow is gostship . if it wasnt for these two fellows alot of us wouldnt know whats going on with our jeeps if anyone can help it will be them ..... goodluck
Old 07-18-2007, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KMHENRY77
I ordered months ago, I have called the hot line numerous times, I have a stack of care numbers that are over dozen strong by now, and my vehicle has been passed over several times for build by Jeep.

I have reached the end of the road since the dealer has proved he has allocations and it just comes down to the fact that Jeep will not build my order.

Does anyone out there have a phone number that I can contact Jeep with to see if they can help? I don't want to cancel my order and if I do I won't ever purchase a Jeep. This just sucks, my new accessories will have to be sold off or sent back because they won't fit a competitors vehicle other than the winch.

The owner of the dealership even called Jeep personally with no action so far. This has become a nightmare...
Hey man, I feel your pain, but...

You've only been waiting 3 months for a JK that has taken many people 10 months to get built. And, even though you ordered your in April, it's only been in BG since May. And then your order was converted into a 2008 in June. So in reality, the order has only been available to be built by the plant for 1 month.

You need to wait until next Monday when they start building 2008's to start the timer again. Then allow for an additional three months or more, because the average Rubi has been getting built in about 4 months. So if you haven't taken delivery of your JK by October, then maybe you could start freakin'. But please understand, all the calls to Customer Service and your Dealer won't make your Jeep get built any sooner. That system is only in place to give us a window into the world of the assembly plant. It allows us to see what stage of the build process our order's are in. But it doesn't give us any control over when the Jeeps get built or any guarantees as to how quickly we'll get them.

Sorry it's so frustrating. :sad:
Old 07-18-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

It was the color change that got you. They won't be able to start spraying that color until November.

Ok I'm just kidding!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blackbear
hey where have you been i was wondering what you found out about your order and hoping everythings working out for you .
sorry had to leave on a business trip:sad: things have gone from bad to worse!!!.i talked to the new owner of the stealership and got the biggest load of b.s i ever seen said the reason the order was not in my name now is because they have changed dealer codes.bs. he told me not to worry,he checked his paperwork and he's sure my rubicon is going to be coming in.
i told him i was glad to here that because i ordered a f***ing sahara!!!!!!!!
i'm sure he is some way trying to pass my order on to some one else one guy i talked to was even told that they had given me my deposit back!!!!bullsh**!! i'll be back in town next week and he better say want i want to hear or i will take this directly to chrysler!!!there is no way that i'm taking my deposit back after waiting nearly 7 months
Old 07-19-2007, 03:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Enough Is Enough

I talked to a jeep district manager yesterday about my rubi. He told me they have already scheduled all the build outs for the 90 days after the 2008s start building and that I would at least be 4 months out yet. The dealer told me approximately 90 days when I ordered in early April. He said he woudl see what he can do. GEE if he is a good as the Hotline and dealer I will probably never hear from him again. The whole system is a bad joke.

I am canceling the order today and moving on. It will be interesting to see if they give my $500 back without a fight.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:59 AM
mt3
JK Enthusiast

I talked to a jeep district manager yesterday about my rubi. He told me they have already scheduled all the build outs for the 90 days after the 2008s start building and that I would at least be 4 months out yet. The dealer told me approximately 90 days when I ordered in early April. He said he woudl see what he can do. GEE if he is a good as the Hotline and dealer I will probably never hear from him again. The whole system is a bad joke.

I am canceling the order today and moving on. It will be interesting to see if they give my $500 back without a fight.
how reliable is your source?

how do i find out if i am one of those buildouts?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Zee
JK Freak

Tried to call and get a status again, but they again referred me to the Canadian number, who refer me to the dealer. I guess I could just call the dealer, but they are inclined to tell you what you want to hear.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:35 PM
JK Newbie

Default ill wait

:sad: i wonder wher i stand I ordered march 30th no point on me calling im a canadian living in ontario.... ps ive been chasing down every four door Jeep i see in town just to have a look and they cant waiti for me to get mine so they can chase me and leave them alone can you get arrested for stacking Jeeps
Old 07-19-2007, 02:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default oopps

[QUOTE=blackbear;134185]:sad: i wonder where i stand I ordered march 30th no point on me calling im a canadian living in ontario.... ps ive been chasing down every four door Jeep i see in town just to have a look and they cant waiti for me to get mine so they can chase me and leave them alone can you get arrested for stocking jeeps

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes