Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 07-12-2007, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Don-A-Vee
You ment 3.88s right?
3.73 is the tallest I could get since it wasn't a rubicon. We'll see how it does with 35's???
Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AZToad
Where in AZ? The following was for Tempe...

If the dates they gave me were correct (very big guess there) it was over a week between build start and completion (3/2 start - on railcar night of 3/13). Arrived in Phoenix late night the 21st (. At the dealership 6:45 am 3/26, unloaded at 7:30 am, I arrived at 8 (the dealership told me the trucks come into a back area and are unloaded where I wouldn't have been able to get any shots anyway - otherwise I would have been there earlier!) and in my hands by 11 am.

Still haven't wiped the grin off my face!

Yep, Tempe as well! Maybe we can hook up to take the jeeps out for a little ride. I'm going to have to get the thing broken in doing some laps around Phoenix before I can throw on the CAI, exhaust, FT 3" ultimate lift, etc. I need to get a good bit of miles in while loading the engine to get the rings to seat before my 1000 mile cruise back to Mazatlan.

PS- I wish it wasn't going to be so damn hot at the end of August as I can't imagine spending 10 hours under jeep installing my lift. I may head up to Prescott where I used to live and do it up there where it's cooler.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AZToad
...still hanging around waiting for the pics...some of us are on the medication sideline again and can only watch!

....but I guess you're allowed to go enjoy it a bit first....

Anyone been waiting longer???
Sorry for the delay in posting pics - been having too much fun driving it! Here are the driveway shots:

Old 07-13-2007, 04:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cab76
Sorry for the delay in posting pics - been having too much fun driving it! Here are the driveway shots:

Any wheeling shots / family poses? Looks VERY nice!!

Last edited by AZToad; 07-13-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by red7
Yep, Tempe as well! Maybe we can hook up to take the jeeps out for a little ride. I'm going to have to get the thing broken in doing some laps around Phoenix before I can throw on the CAI, exhaust, FT 3" ultimate lift, etc. I need to get a good bit of miles in while loading the engine to get the rings to seat before my 1000 mile cruise back to Mazatlan.

PS- I wish it wasn't going to be so damn hot at the end of August as I can't imagine spending 10 hours under jeep installing my lift. I may head up to Prescott where I used to live and do it up there where it's cooler.
Sounds good - keep me posted!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Default beautiful

AZTOAD thats one beautiful Jeep great color keep the photos comming thats all i live for is this form and postings and beautiful Jeep photos like yours and im so glad its a rubicon it gives me an idea as to what mines going to look like anyone have photos of a black rubi thanks
Old 07-13-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by blackbear
AZTOAD thats one beautiful Jeep great color keep the photos comming thats all i live for is this form and postings and beautiful Jeep photos like yours and im so glad its a rubicon it gives me an idea as to what mines going to look like anyone have photos of a black rubi thanks
Blackbear - wish I could take the credit but the pics of the one above are from cab76! So far, we think he may have had the longest wait in here so think of it like a record that no one wants to try to break!

I do have pics in my gallery too but can't take credit for his!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Default opps

cab76 nice JEEP by the way it works i called the # and was told im C status and i forgot to ask for a case #and to ask if there was a build date
Old 07-13-2007, 08:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Order

I ordered mine on April 13th. Just called 1-800-992-1997 with my VIN and the lovely lady on the other end gave me a KZR status from the 10th of July. I asked what the stood for, because I haven't come across that code. She said it is, "On a truck". Toledo, Ohio is 3 hours away from London, Ontario. Today is the 13th, so I will hear really soon from the dealer that it is in.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default Hi, I'm new here

I've been lurking for a while now and didn't have anything to add to the painful stories I've heard. Just a few minutes ago I called DC and gave them my reference # I was told that the "Jeep is still being made." Um, what is that supposed to mean? I asked the girl on the phone if there was a status code and she said no, it's just being made. Am I screwed???:sad: I was in BG status on 7/6/07 the last time I checked. I was really hoping to get some good news. Please tell me that I just got someone new that has no idea what they are talking about.

Thanks,
A

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes