Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 06-27-2007, 10:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's here!!!!!

After waiting almost 11 months, my Jeep Green Rubi Unlimited is here! Dealer called and said it arrived yesterday. I am so jaded after the long wait I still can't believe it's here. And if it is here I'm sure that it will be involved in some bizarre anvil dropping accident and totalled! Anyways, barring such disasters I will be driving it home tomorrow evening - it's going to be a looong day of work!

And just in time for my birthday too - I'm sooo excited!!

Old 06-28-2007, 04:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cab76
It's here!!!!!

After waiting almost 11 months, my Jeep Green Rubi Unlimited is here! Dealer called and said it arrived yesterday. I am so jaded after the long wait I still can't believe it's here. And if it is here I'm sure that it will be involved in some bizarre anvil dropping accident and totalled! Anyways, barring such disasters I will be driving it home tomorrow evening - it's going to be a looong day of work!

And just in time for my birthday too - I'm sooo excited!!

...AND????? The wait is killing us!

You know we are all waiting to hear!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 09:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AZToad
...AND????? The wait is killing us!

You know we are all waiting to hear!!!
I just got home from the dealer and the Jeep is parked safely in the garage!!!

Looked perfect (except I do have some of the hinge crease paint issues that most everyone seems to have - I'm not too worried about it - will get some touch up paint) and drove great. This was the first time I have driven a JK Unlimited and I was very impressed - I can't wait to get it in the dirt!

I'll try to post up some pics this weekend if I can take break from driving it!

Thanks to everyone for all the support over the past 11 months - I could not have dealt with the wait without this forum to get my JK fix and to occasionally bitch about my order.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looked perfect (except I do have some of the hinge crease paint issues that most everyone seems to have - I'm not too worried about it - will get some touch up paint) and drove great. This was the first time I have driven a JK Unlimited and I was very impressed - I can't wait to get it in the dirt!

Thanks to everyone for all the support over the past 11 months - I could not have dealt with the wait without this forum to get my JK fix and to occasionally bitch about my order.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:41 AM
JK Newbie

Hi all,

Just a quick question that may have been answered in the thread already but I have not read all the 1000+ posts

I am in Australia so can't call to check status, Can I do it on line????

I am getting different stories and want to check for myself.

Matt and Leisa
Old 06-29-2007, 01:29 PM
JK Freak

...still hanging around waiting for the pics...some of us are on the medication sideline again and can only watch!

....but I guess you're allowed to go enjoy it a bit first....

Anyone been waiting longer???
Old 06-29-2007, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by matt#73
Hi all,

Just a quick question that may have been answered in the thread already but I have not read all the 1000+ posts

I am in Australia so can't call to check status, Can I do it on line????

I am getting different stories and want to check for myself.

Matt and Leisa
I can tell you that many of us have complained, whined, sobbed to both DC and our dealerships and unless something has changed within the past couple of months (or something may be available in Australia) - the phone / dealership routes are about it. Sorry - you can track a $10 fedex package easier than a $30k vehicle with DC!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

Default The Waiting Game

Thought I'd join you all in the waiting room. I wish there was a way to guage how long I'll be here. I'm buying from a dealer a couple hundered miles away because the price is right but I wonder if the allocation game means I'll wait months on end just to get to "D" status if my dealer is not a high volume player.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

Default Howdy!

I'll join the waiting room too.

I ordered a 2008 Rubicon on June 19. Called today (7/1) and status is BG. Dealer said to expect the order to take 10-12 weeks for delivery with the model year change over. Dealer was willing to place the order for the vehicle without a deposit too.

two-door, white, gray interior, black hard top, full doors, automatic. First Jeep. First time I've ever ordered a vehicle too.

Any idea when '08 orders should begin flipping to 'D'?

-Glen

BA - 6/19/07
BG - 7/1/07
Old 07-02-2007, 04:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubiless
Thought I'd join you all in the waiting room. I wish there was a way to guage how long I'll be here. I'm buying from a dealer a couple hundered miles away because the price is right but I wonder if the allocation game means I'll wait months on end just to get to "D" status if my dealer is not a high volume player.
Originally Posted by bikerglen
I'll join the waiting room too.

I ordered a 2008 Rubicon on June 19. Called today (7/1) and status is BG. Dealer said to expect the order to take 10-12 weeks for delivery with the model year change over. Dealer was willing to place the order for the vehicle without a deposit too.

two-door, white, gray interior, black hard top, full doors, automatic. First Jeep. First time I've ever ordered a vehicle too.

Any idea when '08 orders should begin flipping to 'D'?

-Glen

BA - 6/19/07
BG - 7/1/07

Welcome to our own personal hell, pull up a chair and sit a spell, this could take a while!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes