Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 06-19-2007, 01:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know what i was so surpised that i got a vin #that i didnt ask because i work for a parts suplier in penetang ont. for chrysler and new that they have a two week shut down comming up in july so i stopped into Don Wrights Motors in here in Midland and to check to see if my jeep was an 08 instead of an 07 and was surpised that my salesman told that he has my vin#and is scheduled i do have my vin #right here and he was with another coustomer so i didnt ask him my lease with ford isnt up until oct so i can wait
Old 06-20-2007, 07:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbear
my lease with ford isnt up until oct so i can wait
Hey no problem, just call DC, tell them to build mine now and then do yours for a late September dilevery.......well it works for me! And it never hurts to ask.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

BX status for me. That's progress from placing an order on day one of 08 orderability, and having a status of BA. I don't yet have a VIN number, but I'm sure that'll come soon enough.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ted_Grevers
BX status for me. That's progress from placing an order on day one of 08 orderability, and having a status of BA. I don't yet have a VIN number, but I'm sure that'll come soon enough.

Welcome to the BX/BG waiting room, some come and go with amazing speed, and others grow real old in here. Nothing counts untill you are D-1, or at the least a D. That doesn't mean you won't be the first one out of here taking delivery.......but here, , pull up a chair and get comfortable, this could take a while!
ordered 6/5, BX 6/7, read 175 pages of people who have waited and not getting hopes up for a rapid build! Maybe the '09's will get a V8?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

well im sure our Jeeps will be worth the wait i guess a women can wait nine months to give birth i guess i can wait a few months for a Jeep and chrysler can have the labour pains and now i start pacing keep in touch fellows lets see who gets to slap there Jeep in the - ss first to get it breathing
Old 06-21-2007, 04:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Called yesterday and they didn't make the estimated ship date but they are actually building it (F - Paint), I can't believe it.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Called yesterday and they didn't make the estimated ship date but they are actually building it (F - Paint), I can't believe it.

Congradulations, I've read your saga and no one deserves to get out of here more then you!
I hope it arrives soon and in perfect condition!

You must have the soul of a saint though. I could except what happened to the first jeep, but you think DC could have made some little effort to replace it. I understand, accidents happen, but they controll production, they couldn't a slipped you in a little quicker?

Other than that that, I feel your joy, best of luck with it!
Old 06-21-2007, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

My 07 Rubi is in KZ status. I have a copy of the invoice in hand with the specs on it. Anyone know approx. how long it will take to get to So Cal?

Thanks

Tim
Old 06-21-2007, 09:50 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A week on a train and then a few more days to get to your dealer. Mine took 10days.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

Default Cool...

Dealer just called and gave me the VIN.
Ship date is 7/26.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes