Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 05-09-2007, 07:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kellykell9
How often are you guys calling to check status?
I normally call twice a week, usually Tuesday and either Thursday or Friday.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default There's yet hope!

I might have made the cut for this year....just moved to D. Is there a stock
'average' time between D and when it might hit the rails for the month-long
trek to the left coast?

-Laz...
Old 05-09-2007, 08:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kellykell9
How often are you guys calling to check status?

Depends on how concerned and depressed I get reading on these forums about all the cool stuff people are doing or how many orders we hear about getting cancelled

I've been checking about twice a week as well... hasn't helped much but at least I get an update even if it is still BG:sad:
Old 05-09-2007, 08:47 AM
JK Freak

I was fed up with sitting at BG for my Rubicon I ordered Jan 20, so 3 weeks ago I found one on a lot exactly like I ordered and I bought it. I didn't get as good of a deal, but so far the Jeep has been trouble free.

I just called DC out of curiosity to check the status of my original order. It has moved to D1.

No regrets though.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RotorHead
I was fed up with sitting at BG for my Rubicon I ordered Jan 20, so 3 weeks ago I found one on a lot exactly like I ordered and I bought it. I didn't get as good of a deal, but so far the Jeep has been trouble free.

I just called DC out of curiosity to check the status of my original order. It has moved to D1.

No regrets though.
Did you have to pay over and above MSRP to get that one?
Old 05-09-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Houdini
Since monday to go 12 stinkin miles. I was told it will be delivered tonight or tomorow then dealer prep. So I figure an other week. But at least it is here....
Dealer inspection only takes a couple hours not days. If they are telling you other wise they are full of B.S.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
Did you have to pay over and above MSRP to get that one?
I was actually able to get $1000 under msrp, but my original order was $100 over invoice.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RotorHead
I was actually able to get $1000 under msrp, but my original order was $100 over invoice.

Still very good. I was looking around yesterday and found one in Oregon w/the MyGig but it was Black... they wanted MSRP plus $5K I told them they were and I'd wait for my '08 if need be. I totally understand supply and demand... I'm just not that demanding yet! Do you know of anywhere else that you can find a MyGig w/Hardtop, and loaded w/everything else?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wink Depression is a Group Thing

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
Depends on how concerned and depressed I get reading on these forums about all the cool stuff people are doing or how many orders we hear about getting canceled

I've been checking about twice a week as well... hasn't helped much but at least I get an update even if it is still BG:sad:
I am right there with you. I ordered at around the same time as you and I have made identical progress, good old "BG" is all they keep telling me as well. I keep hoping for a magic day when they say it has done something to move forward, but at least they have not canceled my order. If we don't make the 2007 production I hope we don't have to start all over placing an order, hopefully they will just roll our orders over. The biggest thing for me is that I would love to have the jeep for September for my vacation, if not at least I can get it before next winter and I won't have to be snow bound in my house for 4 days like last winter. I think we need to focus on the day we are in those JKs with a grin from ear to ear...
Old 05-09-2007, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Just wait until it gets built, and your exasperation and depression turn into anxiety and anger. Mine is within a couple hours of me, and I just want to get it now. I find myself poring over railroad schedules, and planning ways to steal it off of a rail depot lot.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes