Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 05-08-2007, 07:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK..so just got what I think is the first good news... finally moved from BG to BX.
I am not exactly sure what this means to me (actual delivery date, 07 vs. 08, etc..), but I'll tell you I got a rush when she said BX (I'm so used to hearing BG!)

She tells me this means that it should be scheduled somethime this week, but we all know how that goes. What Jeff posted kinda worried me too... time will tell I suppose....anyone have comments?
Old 05-08-2007, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After 2 1/2 weeks I am finally back to D1 and hopefully moving forward soon. What really sucks is since my first JK was damaged I have had to have my YJ repaired 3 times and between the cost of the towing and repairs bills I could have bought a new set of tires for the JK.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

DCX really ticks me off... I call with my VON to get a status update, DC Canada can't check updates so they transfer me to DC US. After 15-20mins of being on hold, I am told they can't give me an update (even though they have one) because I am in Canada so they transfer me back to DC Canada...

Endless loop!

What are we supposed to do in Canada when dealers won't give you updates?
Old 05-08-2007, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jetsfan28
OK..so just got what I think is the first good news... finally moved from BG to BX.
I am not exactly sure what this means to me (actual delivery date, 07 vs. 08, etc..), but I'll tell you I got a rush when she said BX (I'm so used to hearing BG!)

She tells me this means that it should be scheduled somethime this week, but we all know how that goes. What Jeff posted kinda worried me too... time will tell I suppose....anyone have comments?
Not to burst your bubble, but I've moved from BG, to BX, back to BG, back to BX,
and now back to BG, and my order went in on 11-Mar. I haven't called this week
yet, saving that for tomorrow. At this point I sort of hope they cancel it for me.
It'll let me buy a Rubi when the 08's backup....err...come out.

-Laz...
Old 05-08-2007, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
Jeff, I checked my status today (Tuesday) and it is still in BG... I was actually expecting them to tell me it had been cancelled due to what you had described as needing to be in 'C' by yesterday. So I'm hoping there is still a fighting chance I still may get an '07... any insight to this?
Sorry to say you don't have a chance. All Rubicon models are built out for the year. Even if the dealer had available allocation they still would not be given a Rubicon.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
JK Freak

Then I ask this question....what does this mean for me and my Unlimited X that currently just moved to BX yesterday? Any chance or am I too SOL?

Thanks...
Old 05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jetsfan28

If you dealer had any allocated to them then yours would have gone into D status on the 1st or 2nd of this month. If it is still sitting in BX status I doubt they got any scheduled.

Call your dealer and ask exactly how many 4 Door Wranglers they were allocated for build-out.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
Hey Jeff, when would you suppose the status in the DC computer will show as being 'cancelled' or do you think it will just stay in 'BG' status until they start scheduling the '08s
You will have to have teh dealer order a 2008 when the TOPS orderign system becomes available. Until then your order will probably stay in BG status and teh factory will either cancel or ask the dealers to cancel all remaining orders in teh system.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:06 AM
JK Freak

I appreciate the info. If I was in SoCal you would have my business without a doubt.

...so does "build out" mean the last builds of the 2007 Unlimited X's?

If it doesn't move to "D" in the next few days I assume I am SOL and will need to re-negotiate my deal and start the wait all over again?
You have probably already anwered this but if this is my situation, should my dealer have already called me? When will 2008's be available to order and as a guess how long a wait?
The roller coaster continues.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

dON-A-vEE Do you know how long it takes for a jeep to be sent out. For example. Build date is today( and everything is on time). How long would it take to get to a dealership?

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes