Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Omega Man
I called again today and I am still in D.
You probably got the last hard top
Old 05-03-2007, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hard Top

It is to bad we can't get Jeep to build these Rubicons and then ship us the Hard tops when they become available. I don't know about anybody else but I won't need mine until winter hits...
Old 05-03-2007, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well hell has definitely frozen over because after almost 9 months (ordered Aug. 9, 2006) my 4-dr Rubi dual tops order has finally moved from BG to D!!!! It looks like I'll actually be driving my JK by summer!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 02:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by KMHENRY77
It is to bad we can't get Jeep to build these Rubicons and then ship us the Hard tops when they become available. I don't know about anybody else but I won't need mine until winter hits...
Ditto that... I even asked the dealer if it would help to re-order it w/the soft top and they could switch it out when it gets to the dealer (my dealer has a hard top in stock)... he's looking into it, but it didn't sound like he was too keen on the idea.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:52 AM
JK Newbie

Default Got it!!!

Picked mine up yesterday.....it is TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!! It exceeded my expectations if that is possible. I got the Red Rock color, and I absolutely love it. Yesterday in Boston it was sunny and 70, the first thing I did was flip the soft top back and enjoyed the sunshine. The ride is great, and I am glad I got the auto transmission, much less work...

Lots of rubbernecking, be prepared to talk about it a LOT with people, its a magnet. The funny thing is that I think my wife likes it more than I do, if thats possible! Now it will be a fight as to who takes it every day!!

Hang in there all, like I said, its all worth it!

I still have to post pics, will do asap!!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:18 AM
JK Freak

4/2 went to D.... 4/16 went to D1.... 5/4went to KZL..... I am ready
Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jsherman
...I just spoke with my dealer. he said that I now have a VIN! He said I don't have a build date in the system yet, but with a VIN, i definitely have a 2007.
Ordered three days after you. Same rig. I was so busy that week, I could not get my order in until the 9th. I blew it. Oh well. I read on another thread that rescue green is slower in terms of production, becasue of the whole cancelling and not cancelling thing. Any one else know if this is true?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:39 AM
JK Newbie

Default KZM today

Ok I think I may be getting happy.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and new to Jeep for that matter. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new 2 door X with a bunch of goodies.
The jeep was built around the 23rd or 25th of April and was sent to storage for a week (JS status, I think). It has finally made it on the slow boat rail car. My salesguy says he has never seen this happen and has no explanation.
Just curious, has anyone else experienced this? Or, does anyone have a possbile explantion? I am buying from a fairly large dealer.
Thanks,
Jeepetta
Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

well, mine was built on march 26....yes BUILT....and was moved to windsor Ontario canada..and sat there for ONE MONTH..then it finally moved on a train and it actually arrived in Edmonton, Alberta yesterday May 03/07 (western Canada)..hope to pick up at dealer next week.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes