Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 05-01-2007, 10:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jumped from D-1 to KZ

Just jumped from D-1 to KZ from last Thursday until today ...

Once in KZ, who long can I anticipate until my rig reaches the dealer in Maryland?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The first time around mine took about 1 1/2 weeks to arrive after it was invoiced and I ordered from a Maryland dealership. It depends on the availability of railcars and trucks but I would plan on 1 to 2 weeks.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Houdini
Any guesses how long to get to Colorado from Ohio? It's been 7 weeks I know this is shorter than most of you but I am curious on how long it takes from this status. I ordered JK white 4dr, half doors, soft top, locking rear a few other goodies. They said it was on a truck last week and now it is in KZM. Dealer is letting me keep driving my Dodge 2500 Diesel. I have to fill up one more time this month im gona crap! $110.00 a pop to fill her up. I want my Jeep. :sad:
Just fill it up 16-19 gallons at a time. That's what you are going to be doing. You won't mind it though, the gas station is where you get a lot of compliments on your new ride.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:00 PM
JK Freak

I am curious if anyone knows the answer to this....
I've been told that (like most manufacturing companies) DC schedules out its June build in the first week of May... and so forth.
Would this mean a status change into a "D" status would only ever happen in the first week of a month, and if you see not change then just sit tight until the beginning of the next month?

Any comments on this, experiences?
Old 05-01-2007, 05:01 PM
JK Newbie

Default yay

in D status now, come on D-1!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Argh! I placed my order with the dealer yesterday...and they still haven't entered it into the system!!!! I better get my VON tomorrow!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Placed my order in February, but the dealer couldn't put it in until 3/27 due to no part # for half doors. Been in BG since then. Both the dealer and the DC support line tell me it's likely staying there due to materials restrictions, but neither can give me an answer as to what is restricted.

4dr Rubicon, soft top, half doors, towing pkg, MyGig.

I would drop the MyGig, but I heard they were flowing and I'm seeing them in dealer inventories.

Anyone heard fresh news on restrictions?
Old 05-02-2007, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Just moved to status I today
Old 05-02-2007, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rwitte42
Placed my order in February, but the dealer couldn't put it in until 3/27 due to no part # for half doors. Been in BG since then. Both the dealer and the DC support line tell me it's likely staying there due to materials restrictions, but neither can give me an answer as to what is restricted.

4dr Rubicon, soft top, half doors, towing pkg, MyGig.

I would drop the MyGig, but I heard they were flowing and I'm seeing them in dealer inventories.

Anyone heard fresh news on restrictions?
Just picked up my 2dr Rubicon from an out of state dealer last weekend. They told me the hardtop on the 4dr was still killing production and that's the big reason. I'm hating this CO weather though. I've not even taken the front panels off the hardtop yet. And this weekend's forecast now is bad. Ahhhhh!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 11:56 AM
JK Newbie

Default Its Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the call this morning: JK Ready to pickup at Dealership!!!!

Ordered on 4/2
Pickup on 5/3!!!

I think I just hit it right for some reason, I live just outside of Boston, good weather coming up this weekend, top is coming down!!

I hope all of you waiting get yours real soon! Hang in there!

will post pics when I can.....

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes