Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 04-26-2007, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, finally got tired of waiting. Almost bought a lifted sahara but decided not to. What I have decided to do though is change my color to black, DROP THE MYGIG and go with a pioneer nav unit, and get the mopar winch bumper and winch. The mygig was holding up my order, and from what I can tell, the pioneer has more of what I want.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bdh4136
That's not the one in Rutland by any chance, is it?
No, I live in the Northwestern part of the state, actually 15 miles from the border. The Dealer I went to was in the big city of South Burlington, Willie Racine's I believe is how you spell it. I am not hung up on dealer, this will be the first and last time I deal with them, unless I have a warranty issue, because dealers charge so much, and do so little.....

I have no idea how the dealer makes any difference when you order a vehicle...
Old 04-27-2007, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Daren
I live in Vermont, and I am not sure on the star rating on my dealer. It is the largest jeep dealer in Vermont, but that isn't saying much!!!

Will be interesting to see how/when it comes.....
I am in Northern California. The dealer I went through is a 5 Star dealer. Not sure if it really makes a difference. Many on the board say that 5 star dealer get some sort of priority on alocations. I am calling my sales rep today to get an update. As well as calling the DCX 800 #.

Last edited by green4x4; 04-27-2007 at 06:32 AM.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Talked to my sales rep. Said if it is not part of the May build out, were are looking at an 08'. Said the RUBI's are having issues being built...thats news to me (Sarcasm).

Today is day 50. Nothing compared to others on the board, but I am starting to get frustrated.

Does anyone know for sure that the alocations and build schedule is set in the first week of the month?

Last edited by green4x4; 04-27-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by green4x4
I am in Northern California. The dealer I went through is a 5 Star dealer. Not sure if it really makes a difference. Many on the board say that 5 star dealer get some sort of priority on alocations. I am calling my sales rep today to get an update. As well as calling the DCX 800 #.
I have been waiting since August 06 on an order from a 5-star dealer (also in Northern California). So, I don't think the 5-star rating has anything to do with order priority.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cab76
I have been waiting since August 06 on an order from a 5-star dealer (also in Northern California). So, I don't think the 5-star rating has anything to do with order priority.
Is it a mygig order? Where in Nor Cal are you? I am in South Bay, order is through a San Jose Dealership. I have checked inventory all over the bay area, and some valley dealerships, and there are vary little JK's out there.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by green4x4
Is it a mygig order? Where in Nor Cal are you? I am in South Bay, order is through a San Jose Dealership. I have checked inventory all over the bay area, and some valley dealerships, and there are vary little JK's out there.
No MyGig and no half doors. It does have the dual tops option, though. I am up near Sacramento. Yeah, I have been regularly checking inventory also. There seems to be a decent supply of Xs and Saharas, but very few Rubicons (which is what I ordered).
Old 04-29-2007, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I live in NorCal and I bought my jeep through the jeepwarehouse.com . i went to the dealer in Modesto and they didn't know know the differences of the Rubicon, and told me that I would have to wait until one came in (no order). I planned on picking it up in Ohio, but it was only $250 more to have it delivered locally in Lodi. It was shipped by train on the 20th, and it was received in Benicia on the 26.........now the computer is telling my dealer that it may not be delivered to the local dealer until the 7th. I don't see how it can take only 6 days to take it across most of the country, and it takes 11 days to go 100 miles on a truck. I hope it gets there early!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 04:18 PM
JK Newbie

Default Almost Here!!

:toung:
Well, just learned my ordered JK is about 50 miles from the local dealership!! They think it may come in this week!!

Yahoo! Cannot wait.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by justrok
I live in NorCal and I bought my jeep through the jeepwarehouse.com . i went to the dealer in Modesto and they didn't know know the differences of the Rubicon, and told me that I would have to wait until one came in (no order). I planned on picking it up in Ohio, but it was only $250 more to have it delivered locally in Lodi. It was shipped by train on the 20th, and it was received in Benicia on the 26.........now the computer is telling my dealer that it may not be delivered to the local dealer until the 7th. I don't see how it can take only 6 days to take it across most of the country, and it takes 11 days to go 100 miles on a truck. I hope it gets there early!!!
Sounds great - post pics when you get it!

I came very close to placing an order with JeepWarehouse back in August, but went with a local dealer because they beat the JeepWarehouse price by around $1,000. In hindsight, I would have had my Jeep by now if I had ordered from JeepWarehouse. Now I've come full circle and placed a second order with JeepWarehouse.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes