Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5andcounting
all i heard was the 6 speed and freedom top .....maybe
Well I did get the 6spd. But I called the Dealer yesterday and he said the only parts hold was on the hard-top, and that's what was holding up my order, the parts hold on the hard-top. I said 'really? I didn't order a hard-top'

Waiting for the call back from the dealer on what's really holding things up.
I know some of you have waited a LOT longer, but if this is what buying a new car is like....I'll stick to Motorcycles.

-Laz...
Old 04-18-2007, 01:56 PM
JK Newbie

Interest rates have gone up .25 since I orderd my vehicle..:sad:
They have been on an upward trend for a while. Damn that pisses me off!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:05 PM
JK Newbie

Just got back from a visit to the dealer - everything is all set to go. It's currently on the train in Kansas - they are expecting to be in the Los Angeles drop off point on Saturday the 21st - then it'll get trucked down here sometime between Monday and Wednesday. I can't wait! It's almost here!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yee!!! Haa!!!

My wait is finally over!!!!

I ordered my Unlimited Rubicon on Jan. 20. After calling about my order on Tuesday and finding out it was still BG and had another material restriction, I went online and found another dealer with a Flame Red Unlimited Rubicon loaded with MyGig just 30 minutes away.

Wednesday morning I drove over to the dealership to see if they really had it. They did, but now it's mine. I was not able to get my original deal of $100 over invoice, but I was able to get $1200 off msrp. It even has MyGig.

According to the sticker, it was ordered by the University of Georgia Bulldogs. I'm not sure if they really ordered it or if that's just one of the fictitious orders the dealers create to get Jeeps faster. In any case, it can't hurt the resale value here in Georgia.

I had the dealer work an AEV Front bumper with accessories, Jeeperman Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, and a warn winch into the loan. All I need now is a lift and 35" tires.

I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night. I still can't believe it's mine. For those of you still waiting, I feel your pain. Hang in there though, you will not be dissapointed.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wookie
JackMac,

the EIGHTENST KS means that it is in the rail yard in Kansas City Kansas. this would be the 18th street railyard located at 18th street and Interstate I-70 Just outside of kansas city proper.

go to mapquest and type in "18th street and I-70 as addy/ intersec and kansas city KS. no zip needed and it will show you the railyard.

My rubi just arrived last night in the same area and then they take them to Muncie KS to off load, hope mine will hit the dealership in the next few days maybe pick up early next week. If yours goes to the same place they unload hundreds of cars a day and put them on curriours to there destination.
That doesn't make any sense....It was over in the middle of kansas, then they took it back to KC? Hmm...that's not good.

You're talking about the rail yard near kemper right?

Edit: Well I just looked at the railcar, and I think that it is indeed here. It currently reads:
0 37111208790322092836603Yes ED Estimated Departure 3191 626200000 MO486 OKLAHOMA CITY OKLCITY OK 0 2007 04 19 10 02 00 0 E AOKNSR 19 0 0 0 =TZ 879032209 2836603 ETI Est Time of Interchange 8726 581526000 KX005 EIGHTENST EIGHTENST KS 0 2007 04 20 17 00 00 0 E 0 0 0 NS SL 879032209 2836603

So I'm thinking the railcar is on its way back to KC now from OKC. I suppose it could still be the other way around. :confused: oh well, either way its going to be soon wich makes Jack Mac happy.

Last edited by JackMac4; 04-19-2007 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

you got it, actually across the KAW river in kansas thou. It is a messed up system while tracking mine from east st louis IL it went to cape girado mo, then to springfield mo, back to ST louis before tracking across to KCK.

Mine is in armourdal if you know the area and they still tell me it will be in the yard for 4 or 5 more days before it gets to Muncie which is less than a mile from one another. Then off load before making to the dealership, they say they may have it by the end of next week.

I am pulling what hair what i have left out in anticipation.......... its in town and I want it.................
Old 04-19-2007, 10:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
That doesn't make any sense....It was over in the middle of kansas, then they took it back to KC? Hmm...that's not good.

So I'm thinking the railcar is on its way back to KC now from OKC. I suppose it could still be the other way around. :confused: oh well, either way its going to be soon wich makes Jack Mac happy.
Don't be too surprised if all of the sudden it is right next door. Mine went from New Mexico back to Kansas and then to Arizona within about 2 hours. I know - not physically possible - but evidently the updates on the website sometimes aren't completely updated!

Worse thing was once it did get here - rail station is about 15 minutes away - it still took 4 days to be in my hands!

Good luck...
Old 04-19-2007, 10:29 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AZToad
Don't be too surprised if all of the sudden it is right next door. Mine went from New Mexico back to Kansas and then to Arizona within about 2 hours. I know - not physically possible - but evidently the updates on the website sometimes aren't completely updated!

Worse thing was once it did get here - rail station is about 15 minutes away - it still took 4 days to be in my hands!

Good luck...
I just hope it gets here by the end of the month, or else I'll have to go back to the bank and get another check....sheesh.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:43 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
I just hope it gets here by the end of the month, or else I'll have to go back to the bank and get another check....sheesh.
LOL - I went back so many times that after check #3 they actually sent me the fourth check without an expiration date and just asked me to call in once it was finally in town!!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are a couple of pictures of my new Jeep. Sorry about the driveway shots. I'll do better next time.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P4180086.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	1327   Click image for larger version

Name:	P4180088.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1328  

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes