Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 04-09-2007, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i seriously hope it isnt 18-20, cus i ordered mine about when you did, was told 12 weeks (which i didnt know any better at the time)

im sitting at about 9 weeks, which would have been ok if the dealer hadnt kept telling me "soon" i graduate on may 20 and have to be in alabama (700 miles away from my dealership) for AF training on the may 31

time is ticking by :-(
Old 04-09-2007, 07:15 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Superhoo
i seriously hope it isnt 18-20, cus i ordered mine about when you did, was told 12 weeks (which i didnt know any better at the time)

im sitting at about 9 weeks, which would have been ok if the dealer hadnt kept telling me "soon" i graduate on may 20 and have to be in alabama (700 miles away from my dealership) for AF training on the may 31

time is ticking by :-(
I was told 8-12 weeks as well....so lets cross our fingers. I'll tell you this much - I am much more frustrated knowing my jeep is built and just waiting for delivery than I was waiting for my jeep to be built.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
I was told 8-12 weeks as well....so lets cross our fingers. I'll tell you this much - I am much more frustrated knowing my jeep is built and just waiting for delivery than I was waiting for my jeep to be built.

I was also told 8-12 weeks. I am sitting at week 7, and have at least 6 more weeks in front of me. Now, I also have the 2nd hardest jeep to get: 6sp, 4x4, dual-tops, myGig. Only a similarly equipped Rubi would take longer!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow. I had not actually tried to count up weeks or days. If I'm counting right I'm now at 27 weeks since I originally ordered a Jeep.

Will the torture never end?

Beel

Last edited by Beel_MT; 04-09-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SpinningBull
I was also told 8-12 weeks. I am sitting at week 7, and have at least 6 more weeks in front of me. Now, I also have the 2nd hardest jeep to get: 6sp, 4x4, dual-tops, myGig. Only a similarly equipped Rubi would take longer!
same for me 6xp rubi, dualtops and mygig

from the sound of things though, those options have been worth it to those who had to wait longer than i hope any of us will!
Old 04-09-2007, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

Talking What Do You Think??

Hi everyone,

Just found/joined your forum, its great!!

Ordered my my 4-door Wrangler on 4/2, have D status and VIN number. Anyone have a guess as to when I may get it??

Seems like orders are getting filled a little faster now (I Hope). I live in the Boston area, want to bring this bad boy onto the Dunes down at Cape Cod in June!!

Im getting soft top, red rock, auto tranny, 17-inch rims.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Talking What Do You Think??

Hi everyone,

Just found/joined your forum, its great!!

Ordered my my 4-door Wrangler on 4/2, have D status and VIN number. Anyone have a guess as to when I may get it??

Seems like orders are getting filled a little faster now (I Hope). I live in the Boston area, want to bring this bad boy onto the Dunes down at Cape Cod in June!!

Im getting soft top X, red rock, auto tranny, 17-inch rims. No MyGig or Hard top
Old 04-10-2007, 07:17 AM
JK Newbie

A little information I found out about est. build/ship dates: I went to D1 on my 2dr, hardtop, 6sp Rubicon on 3.29 (ordered 3.9) and was told there was an est. build date of 4.11. Last Wednesday (4.4) DC customer service told me the same but that the build date would likely be later because it was a ROUGH estimate. I decided to hold off on the everyday calling and waited until today to call again. The rep told me as of 4.5 it was at F and, obviously, probably much further by now but that the system had not updated yet (meaning 4.5 was the last update as of 4.9). So the est build date was a week late/off. Hope this is good news for the long-sufferers. Obviously it's great news for me. Hopefully it makes it out West soon!
Old 04-10-2007, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

109 days and I'm done. I found one about 4 hours drive from here. Just what i ordered except it is an auto. I'm driving up to get it tomorrow.

Sick of playing DC factory roulette ...Still hoping Jeep's next owners know how to treat customers.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

179 days here. You just can't win! Once again my status has gone backwards, this time from KZM (first rail departure) last week to KZ (released for shipping) today. Parts and really big tires piling up in my garage. I guess the good news is I've made 2 grand interest on the money I set aside in October.

Last edited by briandunning; 04-10-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes