Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-26-2007, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everybody keep your fingers crossed!

I hope this is the week I move off BG. I'm getting very impatient, and tomorrow is 6-weeks off the quoted 8-12 weeks from ordering.

I know from these boards that people have waited significantly longer, but as the weather gets better its hard to sit back and wait! Especially as I start to see 4dr JK's on the road. :whoaisme:

So everybody who got theres already, help me out! cross your fingers, and send the message to DC to get mine on the line

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Finally!

Well, I finally changed status again, I am at at F status! So, maybe I will see it next week if I am lucky???
Old 03-26-2007, 04:40 PM
JK Newbie

My dealer said my jeep should ship out of the factory on Thursday, and Daimler Chrysler said it is in D-1 status today (Monday). Do you believe they will be able to build and ship out a jeep in 3 days? I bet I will experience the delays that everyone else has. A ship date in three days for a jeep that has not begun production yet seems fast. Agree?
Old 03-27-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by broom
My dealer said my jeep should ship out of the factory on Thursday, and Daimler Chrysler said it is in D-1 status today (Monday). Do you believe they will be able to build and ship out a jeep in 3 days? I bet I will experience the delays that everyone else has. A ship date in three days for a jeep that has not begun production yet seems fast. Agree?
Once it hits E status it's on! I'm at J status Today, was at D1 on Fri. read my signature for a progress report.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default The grind

I agree, the weather is making us a little antsy about our order as well.

In two days we'll be right at the six month mark for our wait. Our second order went to 'D' and we were supposed to go to 'D1' by the end of last week, but that hasn't happened. I guess we could still hear at anytime, but it sure does get you down after a bit.

The real kick was yesterday when I was walking to catch the bus, a black 4-door Rubicon rolled right by me.

Just pour salt on the wound...

Beel
Old 03-27-2007, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Still BG, I hope I am not headed down the BEEL Road! Dang, your wait is harsh!
Old 03-27-2007, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Woo-hoo!!! D1 at last! For reference, here are the times I spent at each status:

I ordered mine in October. I bounced back and forth between BG and BX throughout December and January. Went to D on 2/5. Went to D1 today (3/27).

All I've heard is that it's all about the 4-door hardtop. If you don't have a 4-door hardtop, you probably shouldn't have to wait as long as I have. I you do have a 4-door hardtop, hopefully my experience shows that these are finally moving!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats on your progress. I called DC yesterday and they said that there was some sort of restriction on the order, but to call my dealer because they would know more (expected). So i called up the dealer and he says from what he can see there isnt anything in particular holding it up, but that they are all "scheduled out" for March. He said that there was a good chance that I would get a schedule early in April. Basically since I ordered on the 10th, that means that they filled all the orders they were gonna process for march in the first 9 days! I'm hoping that he's right and that I go into D at the beginning of next month.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Beel_MT
I agree, the weather is making us a little antsy about our order as well.

In two days we'll be right at the six month mark for our wait. Our second order went to 'D' and we were supposed to go to 'D1' by the end of last week, but that hasn't happened. I guess we could still hear at anytime, but it sure does get you down after a bit.

The real kick was yesterday when I was walking to catch the bus, a black 4-door Rubicon rolled right by me.

Just pour salt on the wound...

Beel
Bummer Beel, I was REALLY hoping your Jeep would have progressed to D1 and along into production by now...maybe even to have been on a rail car to you.

Mine finally has hit the dealer lot...still waiting to hear when I can pick it up...if it isn't by tomorrow night at the latest....well I might need a bail fund from the gang here.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:44 AM
aas
JK Enthusiast

Just as a general FYI: my dealership has been really great so far with this (although I haven't closed yet). As soon as my Jeep got on a rail car (Monday, I think), they did something called "hot tagging" which I guess gives it some kind of priority. My scheduled arrival date is Friday. Whether I take delivery on Friday or Saturday depends on what time it gets here.

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes