Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-19-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wait is almost over. After ordering 142 days ago, my jeep is sitting on a railcar in Airline Junction, OH
Old 03-19-2007, 05:26 PM
JK Newbie

Default Picked Mine Up Today!

Finally! Picked mine up at noon today in middle of local snow storm! Snow, sleet, ice, and rain! Not exactly how I imagined my first ride, but hey, it handled it all very nicely!

Looking forward to playing with MyGig and learning what it can do and now can't wait for the weekend for some "quality time" with my JK!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:26 PM
JK Freak

Default ??? Confused ???

OK. I've purchased too many vehicles in my lifetime and this is throwing me for a loop and my cynical nature is probably getting the best of me....but here goes:

I have waited a fairly long time and now that my vehicle is in transit - KZM status and yes I have a railcar number and have been tracking it - tonight at my doorstep I received a package with a check refunding my deposit from 6 months ago.

Obviously the dealership is closed and most of you are offline but I am worried that something has happened behind my back and that I will suddenly find that my vehicle has been sold to a higher bidder.

Anyone else experienced this? This is my first Chrysler "ordered" vehicle and have never seen a refund check just before taking delivery.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - the wait has been killing me and I guess paranoia has set in!!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waitingsemipatiently
OK. I've purchased too many vehicles in my lifetime and this is throwing me for a loop and my cynical nature is probably getting the best of me....but here goes:

I have waited a fairly long time and now that my vehicle is in transit - KZM status and yes I have a railcar number and have been tracking it - tonight at my doorstep I received a package with a check refunding my deposit from 6 months ago.

Obviously the dealership is closed and most of you are offline but I am worried that something has happened behind my back and that I will suddenly find that my vehicle has been sold to a higher bidder.

Anyone else experienced this? This is my first Chrysler "ordered" vehicle and have never seen a refund check just before taking delivery.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - the wait has been killing me and I guess paranoia has set in!!

Just call the dealer, let them know you are tracking it and ask them when they will have it ready for pick-up. Just to let them know you have your eye on it.

My dealer handed my check back to me when I came in to pick it up.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:29 PM
JK Freak

Default Thanks

Very Much Appreciated!

The dealership has been aware of my tracking and were even aware that we just cut one of trips short to return to pick up and modify this vehicle before the start of our next adventure!

I think that is what threw me the most. We just returned (several days early) in the event the vehicle makes it here in time to get the tow plates installed and s I went to check our front door - I noticed a UPS envelope with the check inside. Don't mind getting the check and having the other check for the full amount but I am one of those folks that would rather have the process boring and predictable rather than the surprizes we all have faced!

Again thanks for feedback...
Old 03-19-2007, 11:33 PM
JK Freak

...by the way - where can we find info the various levels of membership?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by waitingsemipatiently
...by the way - where can we find info the various levels of membership?
Not sure what you mean?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:26 AM
JK Freak

Junior versus Member versus Senior -- the moderator is failry obvious but I was pleasantly surprised to see Junior Member -- kind of like being carded when even your kids are old enough to not be carded!
Old 03-20-2007, 12:47 AM
JK Jedi

I think it goes by how many posts you have. You are probably ready to change to member status, I think around 25 posts. I think at 100 posts you change to a senior member.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:52 AM
JK Freak

Thanks - I need to go find a thread on towing - or should I say being towed with all 4 wheels down! Don't want to leave our new baby at home if they let us get it!

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes