Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
aas
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got a status update. I'm at D status right now. They have a Sahara w/ all the same options as me, plus power options, limited-slip rear-end, 18" wheels and tow group. It's $28,865 wheras mine is $24,920.

My Jeep (see footer) was in restricted status last week. Apparently 4x4 parts were in short supply. I wonder how long I stay in D status.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beel_MT
Yesterday the dealer with the newer Feb 7th order called me and said he had a VIN for us, we were in ‘D’ status.
Now you can call DC and get updates as to your status!
And when it gets to KZM status, your dealer should have a railcar number. Then you go online and track it's journey across the country - just as I did mine!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:29 PM
JK Freak

After two weeks of run-around, on Sept 30 I ordered a Rescue Green Unlimited Rubicon, dual tops and towing package. Like many of you I sat in BG status for a couple months, then in early December cancelled the dual tops.

Two months later, my order still wasn’t moving so I took Jeff’s advice and on Feb 7, I placed a second order with a different dealer. Last Saturday I finally grew tired of waiting on the original order and cancelled the entire thing. The newer order was with a dealer that was closer anyway and I just figured we’d wait it out; we’ll get our JK someday.

Yesterday the dealer with the newer Feb 7th order called me and said he had a VIN for us, we were in ‘D’ status.

Folks I cannot tell you how shocked I was. I literally couldn’t speak for a minute; I didn’t know what to say. Once I recovered, I asked if he had any idea about a build schedule. I know that they can sit in ‘D’ status for weeks. He said it is supposed to be built in the next two weeks, which means we should be seeing it sometime around the second week of April.

I still cannot believe it’s finally happening. I’ve been walking around eyes glazed over and a big stupid grin on my face. Imagine what it will be like when it actually gets here.

I guess there is hope for everyone. I wonder if I’ll beat Eddie’s overall wait time?
Good things come to those who wait...............
Old 03-07-2007, 02:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by clubber
Good things come to those who wait...............
and apparently to the neurotically impatient as well.....i pick mine up in an hour
Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by superboo
and apparently to the neurotically impatient as well.....i pick mine up in an hour
I'm only a few hours behind you........
Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sooo mines in BA status. What exactly does that mean?
Old 03-07-2007, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepinjason51
simply means your order is in the system,first step!!
now sit back and cross your fingers and pray!!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepinjason51
that just means it's ordered and should have a Vehicle Order Number (VON). you can use your VON to call DCX and inquire about your order status (phone# is one page 1 of this thread).

on another note.... I GOT IT AND I F'N LOVE IT!!!

i took the top down before i drove it away. then after 200ft i stopped and pulled the "X" decals off. also, for anyone wondering, i don't have hood insulation/light or a footwell light. oh, and my interior plastic doesn't scratch as easily as the earlier builds on my dealer's lot (fingernail test). i drove it about 17 miles and noticed some shifter shudder (8 on the odo when i accepted delivery), but i'm not worried about it yet. 18.5mpg (and going up) currently. that's all for now; dinner time
Old 03-07-2007, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Talking New addition to the Family

I finally got the files compressed enough. Here's the first pics of the newest family member.........
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4hsve42.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	934   Click image for larger version

Name:	48c4d37.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	935  
Old 03-07-2007, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After two weeks of run-around, on Sept 30 I ordered a Rescue Green Unlimited Rubicon, dual tops and towing package. Like many of you I sat in BG status for a couple months, then in early December cancelled the dual tops.

Two months later, my order still wasn’t moving so I took Jeff’s advice and on Feb 7, I placed a second order with a different dealer. Last Saturday I finally grew tired of waiting on the original order and cancelled the entire thing. The newer order was with a dealer that was closer anyway and I just figured we’d wait it out; we’ll get our JK someday.

Folks I cannot tell you how shocked I was. I literally couldn’t speak for a minute; I didn’t know what to say. Once I recovered, I asked if he had any idea about a build schedule. I know that they can sit in ‘D’ status for weeks. He said it is supposed to be built in the next two weeks, which means we should be seeing it sometime around the second week of April.

I still cannot believe it’s finally happening. I’ve been walking around eyes glazed over and a big stupid grin on my face. Imagine what it will be like when it actually gets here.

I guess there is hope for everyone. I wonder if I’ll beat Eddie’s overall wait time?
Congrats Beel! I've about had it with my wait and will probably do the same thing next week. I've been in BG since August. If I'm still in BG at the end of this week I'll place another order. Only I am thinking about ordering yellow which means I probably won't get anything before May/June regardless... I figure I've waited this long I might as well get the color I really wanted to begin with.

But if Jeep really wants my money now, they just need to build a 4-dr Rubi with a hard top in less than 9 month's time (Aug-April) - is that really so difficult????

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes