Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still awaiting a status change on mine. The dealership said I have a wonderful attitude, they don't know the laugh indicates walking the edge of sanity and the bared teeth is not a smile......

Rubi Unlimited
Jeep Green\Dual Tops\Power Convenience\Tow Package\Sirius

2-5 BA
2-12 BG
3-6 BG
Old 03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

"KZX" TODAY......... Going to pic it up thursday morning...

Last edited by clubber; 03-06-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SeminoleMike
Hello,

I was checking the status of my build (Still BG) and the DC rep told me they only get status updates on Monday. Has anybody heard this? How does the factory schedule builds? Do they decide weekly which vehicles will be built or do they add as they go?

Just Curious...

Thanks,

Mike Livingston
As part of my continuing saga of trying to order a 4dr JK with half doors, my dealer told me that they get system updates on Mondays (hence, the necessary code to order the half-doors option). Maybe status flows the same way.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rwitte42
As part of my continuing saga of trying to order a 4dr JK with half doors, my dealer told me that they get system updates on Mondays (hence, the necessary code to order the half-doors option). Maybe status flows the same way.
status is updated multiple times per day. that's my personal experience at least.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
JK Newbie

Called in today - JK shipped

Ordered 1/27
shipped out 03/01
not bad
CANT WAIT !!
Old 03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
JK Freak

i stopped in yesterday, they said i can probably pick it up tomorrow evening. thursday at the latest.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

After two weeks of run-around, on Sept 30 I ordered a Rescue Green Unlimited Rubicon, dual tops and towing package. Like many of you I sat in BG status for a couple months, then in early December cancelled the dual tops.

Two months later, my order still wasn’t moving so I took Jeff’s advice and on Feb 7, I placed a second order with a different dealer. Last Saturday I finally grew tired of waiting on the original order and cancelled the entire thing. The newer order was with a dealer that was closer anyway and I just figured we’d wait it out; we’ll get our JK someday.

Yesterday the dealer with the newer Feb 7th order called me and said he had a VIN for us, we were in ‘D’ status.

Folks I cannot tell you how shocked I was. I literally couldn’t speak for a minute; I didn’t know what to say. Once I recovered, I asked if he had any idea about a build schedule. I know that they can sit in ‘D’ status for weeks. He said it is supposed to be built in the next two weeks, which means we should be seeing it sometime around the second week of April.

I still cannot believe it’s finally happening. I’ve been walking around eyes glazed over and a big stupid grin on my face. Imagine what it will be like when it actually gets here.

I guess there is hope for everyone. I wonder if I’ll beat Eddie’s overall wait time?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beel_MT

I’ve been walking around eyes glazed over and a big stupid grin on my face.
That's because you live in Montana, your face is probably frozen!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubimon
That's because you live in Montana, your face is probably frozen!
That might have something to do with it.

Actually we've had really nice weather the last couple of days, up in the high 40's low 50's. Over the last two weeks we had snow almost every other day, now it's all melting off. Last week they got 25" of fresh powder in one day on the local ski hill. The newspaper actually had a front page article about how so many people suddenly had to call in "sick".

The downside to the weather is that it makes me daydream about driving around with the top down on the JK.

Beel
Old 03-07-2007, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default starting to get really upset

just got off the phone with dc and my unlimited sahara is still bx(ordered jan09).tried to get an explanation as to why and got the usual run aroud.so i sent an e-mail (did the same on feb 27 didn't get a response)this time telling them that the least they could do is tell me why.don't understand why they call themselves customer service!!!this would be my 5th jeep but i'm starting to think it's not going to happen

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes