Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes

Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian production...

My dealer just called and said that after some probing, he's learned that all Canadian production is currently being shipped to the US. He's been told that Canadian orders are on hold until at least the end of March / early April.

So, does anyone have experience importing cars from the US?...

js.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Allocation is out as of now. Don't expect much from your dealer. We were not allocated a single Wrangler...
Old 03-05-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

I'm KZL. DC said it had shipped and was somewhere. I can't believe it is actually a jeep and not just parts.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Don-A-Vee
Allocation is out as of now. Don't expect much from your dealer. We were not allocated a single Wrangler...
Do you think this means they are not producing as many this month? Could this mean they are going to fill orders for some of the smaller dealers who have been waiting?

I know this is wild speculation, I'm just surprised that you were shut out on Wrangler after having such an abundance in the last month or two.

Beel
Old 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM
JK Freak

Sorry to hear that Beel......:sad: Hope the second order does the trick.... .
Old 03-05-2007, 05:37 PM
JK Newbie

Mine has been on BG for 6 weeks and I called today and it is now BX. It was once BX before but then went back to BG. DC said to call back on Friday and she thought it would move a couple statuses this week. She said there were notes that the district manager had called and tried to move it forward. Any thoughts on if this is just fluff or could there be some truth to it? My gut feeling says it is going back to BG.

Thanks

Stark
Old 03-06-2007, 07:43 AM
JK Newbie

Just called and found out I'm in JS status.

Can I reasonably expect it to be here in two weeks?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jsmoriss
My dealer just called and said that after some probing, he's learned that all Canadian production is currently being shipped to the US. He's been told that Canadian orders are on hold until at least the end of March / early April.

So, does anyone have experience importing cars from the US?...

js.
say it ain't so!!!!!
have a sahara unlimited on order since jan 09,still bx!!!
tried calling dc here in canada and all i get is the run around.say they can't tell me anything except to call my dealer.and believe me he isn't much help!!
get much better service when i called dc in the states.
this is my 5th new jeep and never had any problems like this before,but then again they were all bought from dealer stock.i'm starting to get really ticked off at the way dc canada are handling their customers!!!
Old 03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Beel_MT
Do you think this means they are not producing as many this month? Could this mean they are going to fill orders for some of the smaller dealers who have been waiting?

I know this is wild speculation, I'm just surprised that you were shut out on Wrangler after having such an abundance in the last month or two.

Beel
Some dealers should still be getting some vehicles allocated. We were able to squeeze a few orders out of my rep. Best bet is to call your dealer and see what they were allocated.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DC Status Update Schedule?

Hello,

I was checking the status of my build (Still BG) and the DC rep told me they only get status updates on Monday. Has anybody heard this? How does the factory schedule builds? Do they decide weekly which vehicles will be built or do they add as they go?

Just Curious...

Thanks,

Mike Livingston

Quick Reply: Check the Status of your Jeep JK Wrangler - Order Status Codes