Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cheapest ways to make a loud jeep

Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC

Not everyone, as I wasn't one of the people giving him "crap", so you can use a better choice of words please . I merely suggested to remove his stock exhaust, run like that for a while to see how he liked it and/or faired with the cops, and then to put it back on if he didn't like the sound, which in turn avoids cutting and/or modding any parts that would prohibit him from returning fully stock.
ya sorry, i didn't mean everyone, I meant most people. I like your idea of pulling the muffle and might do that myself!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by j33p4life
ya sorry, i didn't mean everyone, I meant most people. I like your idea of pulling the muffle and might do that myself!
Well, alright then.... get to it brotha!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by matzjeep
People are trying to help him, help him not make a mistake he will regret when he does cut the muffler off his jeep.
Thats why i offered the cutout system... if he doesnt like it or tired of it... it takes 3 minutes back to stock...

Quick Reply: Cheapest ways to make a loud jeep