Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

cheap kayak rack

Old 11-28-2010, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cheap kayak rack

I thought I share a cheap rack idea I came across some time ago. If you have a hard top with drip rails you can get a generic rack rack from nrs.com. its call quick and easy mounting system. If I rember irght its only $60. For the clamps and load bars. They aren't the prettiest looking system but do work very. Well. And the load bars are easily replace with emt conduit if the get bent. Better than a couple hundred for a yakima system.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by myz28u
I thought I share a cheap rack idea I came across some time ago. If you have a hard top with drip rails you can get a generic rack rack from nrs.com. its call quick and easy mounting system. If I rember irght its only $60. For the clamps and load bars. They aren't the prettiest looking system but do work very. Well. And the load bars are easily replace with emt conduit if the get bent. Better than a couple hundred for a yakima system.
Any Pictures?
Old 11-28-2010, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nrs.com sent me to a Russian newspaper site but I did some searching and is this (nrsweb.com/shop/product_list.asp?deptid=1379) what you mean?

Quick Reply: cheap kayak rack