Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Changing direction

Old 07-03-2009, 03:24 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
... You can change the color of your Jeep to whatever you want and then just take it off and throw it away if you don't like it, with those body wraps they have out.
Originally Posted by Dex1
... I give the gf a hard time when it takes her too long to decide on an outfit to wear out!!!!!!! ...
Just remember: Your Jeep will never ask you, "Does this body wrap make me look fat?"
Old 07-03-2009, 07:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since the Western Canada JK Whipsaw Trail group tour....I changed my mind all over again seeing other JK members rigs as to what will be my next mod when I get some $$$.

I now have changed my mind at looking for a full sized front bumper to a Mid-width LOD bumper with a Superwinch and now wanting a rear bumper with tire carrier & racks and also even wanting HID headlights & fog lights. oh and I can't forget 07Rubi2dr aka "Dave's" windshield light bar he made and use his designs!

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 07-03-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Changing direction