Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cargo mats

Old 01-19-2014, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo mats

I'm new to the forum and just couldn't find a better place for this. I'm looking at buying a JK Unlimited and am looking at accessories I may want. I can't seem to find a rubber cargo mat to cover the entire floor while the rear seats are down. In winter I'd like to haul my snowblower without making a huge mess of the interior. I have found a few canvas mats but am concerned about durability.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2014, 04:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been a member of this forum since 2006 and have never seen such a cargo mat. I hope you find what you are looking for. Perhaps someone else will chime in with a resource.

How big is this snowblower? If it is so big you need the entire floor while folded down, I don't think it will clear the roof.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought Lloyd rubbertite from Quadratec. Had it since 2007, camping gear and garden junk have no effect.

Last edited by BlackRockBurner; 01-19-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a 30" wide 2 stage. It will clear because the handle drops down and the chute is removable. I've already measured a soft top. Tuesday I'm going to test drive one with a hard top and will take more measurements to be certain. It is long and the blade would sit about midway up the rear seats when they're down. I just don't want melted snow everywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Chuck Bunyon; 01-19-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Cargo mats