Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cargo Liner for a Dog

Old 02-01-2020, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Originally Posted by teamcurtis
What do you suggest? Most of the time the rear seats will be up confining her to the back. (70 lb shepard mix). I wouldn't put the neoprene of the front seats for the naughty bits issue you mentioned.
If I understand correctly, the Bartact seat covers are made of a more rugged material. I've personally used Marathon seat covers in the past with a Shepard mix and cleaning wasn't too bad. This was in an older full size Bronco though where the dog would sleep on the back seat
Old 02-01-2020, 04:14 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,695 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
If I understand correctly, the Bartact seat covers are made of a more rugged material.

The Bartact covers are really nice quality covers. The price tag reflects that however.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They do look nice, but yikes.... at 600-700 a set, id prob go the full monte and get katskins.

Lila is an older Shepard mix. The Seat covers really would just be to cover the backs of the rear seats from her hair. They stay up 90% of the time, so her paws would rarely be on covers. I think ill roll the dice with the cheaper rear covers for now.

Thanks for all the input!

Quick Reply: Cargo Liner for a Dog