Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Cant Drive Mine

Old 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BACK TO DRIVING TODAY! Not been been able to drive in 7 days but today I climbed in the driver seat. Is it crazy to sit in your ride and tell it out loud how bad you have missed her?? This Jeep thing is crazy
Old 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

And thank you to everybody for the great comments. Nothing like the Jeep family.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 AM
JK Newbie

This reminds me of when I broke my right ankle at the beginning of summer one year. I didn't drive anywhere for about a month then just got fed up with the cabin fever hopped into my vw bug and started driving. It was kinda like driving with really heavy steel toed boots but I did it. My dad gave me s#@t for doing but it was worth it just to keep my sanity. I find driving my jeep a lot like driving my old beetle, if you don't get enuf you go through withdrawl...

B.T.W. I think this might be why I chose the color I did for my Jeep because it's awfully close to the Beetle...

Quick Reply: Cant Drive Mine