Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

canadian shipping..

Old 05-29-2011, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Northridge seems to be the best in Canada if you are not near a border. The only way I save money is by picking up my stuff at the UPS store just across the border when I order from Quadratec. Do yourself a favor though and CALL Stan, he is great on the phone and will hook you up with some great deals!! Good luck and don't forget to keep us posted on whats on your wish list!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks alot guys im might give Stan a call this week for them LOD sliders and PS lite brawler bar bumper.. got nothing to lose but everything to gain.. looks cheep from their website too cheers
Old 05-30-2011, 10:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from Dan at Northridge as well. Great guy to deal with and prices are very competitive to even their US site.

I am also fortunate enough to have less than a 2 hr drive to the US so 4WD.com has also been a good friend....

Quick Reply: canadian shipping..