Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Can you bring the Jeep?

Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

phone set to vibrate
Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lc619fr
So I wonder if "Luke" every got any
He said he got her shirt off but then the first rescue attempt showed up.

Originally Posted by Calypso
My buddy wasn't stuck.....exactly. A Sheriff's deputy rolled up on him and his girl just as they were about to get busy.
Umm... I'm not gonna comment on that one.

Originally Posted by tj-tigger
So no incriminating photos of your friends being stuck that can be posted on the web to make up for your friends calling to wake you up?
I'm the worst person in the world to remember to take pics. I have a couple post extraction but nothing worth posting.

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Must have been really early in the morning....as to use a +8000lb truck for a vehicle recovery in the snow.....

Can you say up to the axles and frame rails in a hurray....Know very well from experience!!!
I think the first rescue call went out around 2:45am. Both stuck rigs were quad cab cummins. And the one that tried to do the rescue swore to me he wasn't ever going to take it up to the snow again after I had to winch him everywhere last new years. He has a winch ordered now.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Calypso
My buddy wasn't stuck.....exactly. A Sheriff's deputy rolled up on him and his girl just as they were about to get busy. They were both made to exit the car via PA and the deputy was very insistent that they do it NOW! Well, not having a lot of time, they both got out in their underwear. After a little verbal warning and a little laughing from the deputy, he got in his cruiser and left. My buddy and his girl went to get into his car and found the doors locked! I was pissed that he woke me up but after getting there and finding them standing beside the car in their undies, it was all worth it!
So where are the photo's?

Quick Reply: Can you bring the Jeep?