Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Camp Jeep 2009??????????????

Old 04-12-2008, 05:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cruiser
Hey,, any chance that the local 4wd club in that area would like to put on a small event for $.. Make it a charity event.. Since there are lots of people who planned on heading that way that weekend.. Might not be camp jeep but might be able to make something good out of it still??
That would have been a great idea, if Jeep would have let this out back in Feb. I don't know if their is enough time for a local Jeep club to put something togather. But do like the idea.....
Old 04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BaltChief
You read it right, 2009....just got this letter from Camp Jeep....

Dear Dennis Seuferling,

We're getting the word out to all of our loyal early-bird registrants that the Jeep® brand has selected summer of 2009 for the 15th Camp Jeep®.

Camp Jeep #14 in 2007 was the biggest, most successful event to date. The Jeep® brand and its hundreds of event partners are gearing up to make Camp Jeep #15 the best event to date. As always, you can expect top-notch music, entertainment, four-wheeling, vehicle displays, and interaction with Jeep® designers, engineers and more.
We will keep you informed as we have further information.
In other words: "We here at Chrysler have dropped the ball in planning for Camp Jeep 2008. It is regrettable that we have to dissapoint thousands of Jeep owners due to having our heads up our behinds, this is due in part to the sale of Chrysler from Daimler/Benz to Cerberus Capital Mangement. But please rest assured that we will not have the same situation next year"....
:b anghead::confused:
Old 04-12-2008, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

NEXT YEAR!!! Thanks for playing role the dice with your vacation time. With warmest regards Chrysler/Cerberus Captial Mananement......
Old 04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Turtle

Originally Posted by Cruiser
Hey,, any chance that the local 4wd club in that area would like to put on a small event for $.. Make it a charity event.. Since there are lots of people who planned on heading that way that weekend.. Might not be camp jeep but might be able to make something good out of it still??
There are several groups in the area, but I doubt any of them have the up-front capital to put on an event of any magnitude. I can suggest it, but I don't think anything will come of it at this point in the game.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:37 PM
JK Junkie

Jeep's website finally updated. '09 it is !!!
http://www.jeep.com/jeep_life/events/camp_jeep/
Old 04-14-2008, 06:08 AM
JK Newbie

Wonder if this has anything to do with the mandatory few weeks they are taking off this summer. Hehe...
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to know when Jeep is gonna give us a date and location, cause having to pick holidays now for next year I need to know! travelling from Winnipeg to WHEREVER! So move it "CHRYSLER"
Old 09-28-2008, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

They actually had a camp jeep this year. It was in europe, i believe in germany.

Quick Reply: Camp Jeep 2009??????????????