Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

CA legal to drive without doors??

Old 04-27-2014, 06:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rambler_baby82
What's up! It's been a minute posting here but this one stole my attention. Do not waste your hard earned "Just empty every pocket" money on relocation brackets and other style mirrors, I removed my 4 doors and fully removed my soft top...I'm so used to having side mirrors so I hit up my local Autozone to no joy for mirrors, however, I hit up O'reilys and there are "blind spot" mirrors that work very well and 3/4 the price of what you'll find on Quadratec or Morris4x4center...check it out, you'll also need a double threaded stud and some extra nuts n bolts n washers. I mounted my two mirrors on the top door hinge mount...I still think they are too low so I'm hitting up the local hardware store for some pipe to thread. Most stores like Lowe's or Home Depot will thread the inside or outside for you if you require it. Or a tap n dye set if your buddy has one.
So what you are saying is we should drive around to different stores to build some mirrors instead of just getting on the net and buying some that just work

Yes not all the mirrors online work but if you do a little looking you will find the ones that do and awesome bumping a 2 year old thread for building your own mirrors you got to be the first one in the jeep community

Here is my other style mirrors and they work just fine

Quick Reply: CA legal to drive without doors??