Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Buy into the hype about Northridge 4x4!!

Old 03-03-2011, 10:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get us a northbridge dealership, here in vancouver, so I can walk in talk to the guy, save shipping, and maybe not have to pay excessive internet, prices

see I was looking at xhd bumper, with light bar and warn powerplant winch plate.

and omg you wouldn't believe the price I was quoted in good old Can dollars,

thats why I say you yanks are lucky, you get to do more, save better, and pay less, and get he stuff you want fast, and easy, and cheap,

not like here.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:44 AM
JK Super Freak

As a Canadian, I always first check out northridge4x4.com for pricing and find out what the shipping would be and then compare it with northridge4x4.ca. Once I figure out what duty would be I get a good comparison and then I just phone northridge4x4 in Canada. They usually give me a good deal.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Move to a border city....then you get the best of both worlds
Old 03-03-2011, 11:33 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7
get us a northbridge dealership, here in vancouver, so I can walk in talk to the guy, save shipping, and maybe not have to pay excessive internet, prices

see I was looking at xhd bumper, with light bar and warn powerplant winch plate.

thats why I say you yanks are lucky, you get to do more, save better, and pay less, and get he stuff you want fast, and easy, and cheap,

not like here.
Drive down across the border with no front bumper and install the new bumper in the states, come across with a little mud on the bumper = win
Old 03-03-2011, 11:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7

not like here.
How long of a drive is it down from Vancouver?

Could you pull off a weekend trip, see some new sites or trails along the way, visit Northridge's new shop, load up all your desired parts at a great price and no shipping....or better yet, just tour around their new showroom, watch a movie or play xbox while they install everything for you.....before your journey back North?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 PM
JK Newbie

I'm a newbie here, just bought a new 2010 Rubicon.

I started looking around for parts dealers and I was stoked to find Northridge4x4!

They are literally 20 minutes down the road from me!!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Northridge

It's definitely nice being 1.5hours away from Stan@Northridge. Always get parts the next day shipped

Not to mention great prices too and free shipping over $100!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:21 PM
JK Super Freak

I get free shipping from Stan on orders over $100, It still takes a week for parts to find their way accross the country, but for the most part Northridge Canada is pretty damn good. I too don't understand the pricing difference between Canada and the States, with free trade and the dollar exchange our parts should be cheaper.

Quick Reply: Buy into the hype about Northridge 4x4!!