Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Buy into the hype about Northridge 4x4!!

Old 03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buy into the hype about Northridge 4x4!!

Just wanted to share my experience Northridge 4x4. I am new to this site and instantly started hearing about Dave at Northridge and how he has the best prices, best products, blah blah blah...... I sent Dave a pm about getting a front bumper and winch for my new JK. I told him kind of what i wanted in the pm and much to my surprise i got a reply within a couple minutes and he laid it out for me as far as price quality, etc..... I called him yesterday at about 3:30pm and ordered my new bumper, winch, and mount. I get a knock at my door at 9:45am this morning and its the UPS guy with my order!! Needless to say i was blown away to get this stuff within 24 hrs of when i ordered it! Everything was exact and looks perfect, and I think Northridge just made a customer for life. In today's day and age it is very rare to find a company that will go above and beyond and from the short time i have been on this particular forum i can see that Dave and Northridge go the extra mile for you no matter what you may be purchasing.

Thanks again Dave!!

Rob K.

p.s. pics of the new poison spider bumper, warn winch, and PSC fairlead mount to come soon!!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered parts from Dave at 3pm and had them next day as well!!!

I live in CA.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 AM
JK Newbie

Which bumper did you end up getting?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

All I can say is you Americans are lucky, first you can cheap parts shipped to you free and fast

In Canada, I pay more for parts if I buy them In Canada, I still get hit with steep shipping fees.

If I order from the states, I get hit with huge shipping fees, as well as occasional, duty and extra fees when the item arrives at my door, and it takes weeks and months sometimes for stuff to get to me.

I really wish there were a way I could take advantage of the availability of parts and prices you guys get to enjoy.

and don't get me started on the price of new jeep in Canada compared to the U.S.A.
omg If you yanks knew what I payed for my new 2011 rubicon you would freak out, I am.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

...See, we wouldn't lie to you! I'm glad to hear Northridge is still on his game.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robkd
Just wanted to share my experience Northridge 4x4. I am new to this site and instantly started hearing about Dave at Northridge and how he has the best prices, best products, blah blah blah...... I sent Dave a pm about getting a front bumper and winch for my new JK. I told him kind of what i wanted in the pm and much to my surprise i got a reply within a couple minutes and he laid it out for me as far as price quality, etc..... I called him yesterday at about 3:30pm and ordered my new bumper, winch, and mount. I get a knock at my door at 9:45am this morning and its the UPS guy with my order!! Needless to say i was blown away to get this stuff within 24 hrs of when i ordered it! Everything was exact and looks perfect, and I think Northridge just made a customer for life. In today's day and age it is very rare to find a company that will go above and beyond and from the short time i have been on this particular forum i can see that Dave and Northridge go the extra mile for you no matter what you may be purchasing.

Thanks again Dave!!

Rob K.

p.s. pics of the new poison spider bumper, warn winch, and PSC fairlead mount to come soon!!

X2! I have had nothing but exceptional service from Dave and he is always willing to take my phone calls and answer all my questions....I never feel rushed. Plus the next day shipping thing is pretty sweet!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7
All I can say is you Americans are lucky, first you can cheap parts shipped to you free and fast

In Canada, I pay more for parts if I buy them In Canada, I still get hit with steep shipping fees.

If I order from the states, I get hit with huge shipping fees, as well as occasional, duty and extra fees when the item arrives at my door, and it takes weeks and months sometimes for stuff to get to me.

I really wish there were a way I could take advantage of the availability of parts and prices you guys get to enjoy.

and don't get me started on the price of new jeep in Canada compared to the U.S.A.
omg If you yanks knew what I payed for my new 2011 rubicon you would freak out, I am.
Northridge canada does free shipping on orders over 200$ as well. Stan is a good fella. Still pisses me off that the dollar has been damn near par for over a year or more and we still pay more for parts here.

I order from the US to a holding warehouse in Maine, bring it back and declare it just paying tax. A 3 hour drive is worth a few hundred bucks or more.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABN82MP
Which bumper did you end up getting?
Poison Spider brawler lite
Old 03-03-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harbourone
Northridge canada does free shipping on orders over 200$ as well. Stan is a good fella. Still pisses me off that the dollar has been damn near par for over a year or more and we still pay more for parts here.

I order from the US to a holding warehouse in Maine, bring it back and declare it just paying tax. A 3 hour drive is worth a few hundred bucks or more.
Actually I get free shipping of any purchase over a $100 with Stan and even at times when I have ordered parts that came to less than $100....he still shipped them free. Northridge has my business for life...be it Stan or Dave.

Also, I have had good talks with Stan about the US-Canada currency pices...but he has his hands tied as he gets hammered with the duties/shipping to his warehouse in Ponoka and thus the difference in price, but talk with him on the phone to get the best current prices is what I recommend he will cut you a deal off the website price!

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 03-03-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm east coast, so I don't see stuff I order from Northridge for a few days, but I also wanted to add that Dave's been beyond helpful with all of the newbie questions I've had for him over the last year.

Quick Reply: Buy into the hype about Northridge 4x4!!