Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Busting on my Orange Crush!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it's a great color. I must, because I just ordered one for myself in that color. It's bright, it's unique, and it has a certain classic "Mopar" flavor to it like some of the old muscle cars. Very cool.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the color. I had an orange MG in college and the girls used to call it a tic tac so at least you know it could be worse.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

I get the same thing with my Cosmos Blue. Had Crush been out last year when I bought mine I would have gotten one. I love orange. Must run in the family because we had a couple of orange vehicles growing up. My daughter wants me to trade mine in on a Gecko now.

You do have to commit to the bright colors. I love bright colors especially on a Jeep. I love my blue and love seeing it in the garage every morning.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:12 AM
JK Freak

I get people harassing me about getting tan, sorry I didn't conform to your boring tastes, I love my tan and glad crush wasn't available when I got mine cause I wouldn't know which color to choose! Just laugh at all the haters and don't look back!!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went with silver which seems pretty popular and some may say boring, but I drive past an orange Jeep at the dealer all the time and I love the way it looks. I also kind of wish I went with tan. After seeing a few around I really like it. I think it almost gives it a military look. As long as your happy that's all that matters.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree with you on the military look of the tan. Haha its not like I let it really bother me, I love my jeep, even more so now than when it was bone stock.

There sure aren't many exciting looking vehicles here at work, which surprised me considering its a major engineering corporation that pays pretty generously. Guess they can't get away from their boring practical commuter cars and live a little lol!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

i love my crush and 100000 percent glad thats the one i got, went to spring rod runs this past weekend in piegon forge tn and everyone loved it, and the best part was i didnt see a single other crush other than on a car lot. seen blu, black, white, silver, red preetty puch u name it. and they all waved haha
Old 04-17-2012, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Red face

If YOU love, then it's the best color jeep ever put out.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love the color, however, I wouldn't get it if it's going to be my DD like my jeep is.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

As I was selecting mine I started to think about all the Jeeps in the office parking lot. All the white Jeeps, silver Jeeps, red Jeeps, black Jeeps and dark green Jeeps.

Then I thought: Why be one of those? Why be be one of many? They are nice colors, but I wanted different. And ordered Crush.

Quick Reply: Busting on my Orange Crush!