Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bushwacker parts

Old 07-24-2012, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bushwacker parts

So I've have these Bushwacker rocker guards on my JK for about 3 months now and ever since install the passenger side rocker was a lil warped and did not sit tight on the side of the jeep. I just figured I could add some tape or use silicone to adhere it but the tape didn't stick (3m) and even after the silicone dried it still pulled away. So I figured I'd email Bushwacker to see what to do. Within an hour of the email they got back to me! They sent me a warranty claim to fill out and asked for pics. Then they told me they would be shipping me out a whole new set! The whole process took only about a day and am now waiting for the new ones! That is awesome I really never expected them to do that! These guys are top rate in my book and have a customer for life! They get back to you ASAP and get the problem solved for you. These guys rock! I really can't say enough about them!
Old 07-24-2012, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad they decided to work with you I'm really thinking about getting a set of their fenders glad to know they got good customer service

Quick Reply: Bushwacker parts