Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Build sheet question

Old 05-17-2016, 09:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Build sheet question

Waiting on delivery of first brand new 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport (2nd jeep). When I ordered, I asked for hard top but am worried it won't come tinted. My build sheet says tinted rr Quarter and lift gate window. Just wondering if it's actually dark tint or a factory tint? My sheet also says tinted front windshield and front windows.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2016, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it is like what is on my the hard top that came with my 2013, it is just a basic factory rear tint. Don't have a clue to what % the tint Chrysler uses, but for them to sell it in the US, they are going to make the tint no darker than than the state that has the lightest rear tint laws. On my black JK, from a distance it looks pretty dark and even up close it is dark but isn't black out limo tint.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:41 AM
JK Freak

Default Tint

Originally Posted by Green08jku
Waiting on delivery of first brand new 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport (2nd jeep). When I ordered, I asked for hard top but am worried it won't come tinted. My build sheet says tinted rr Quarter and lift gate window. Just wondering if it's actually dark tint or a factory tint? My sheet also says tinted front windshield and front windows.

Thanks
Rear dark tint comes in a package. What package is the Wrangler built with?
Old 05-17-2016, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

My sheet says 2TC and 24C

Quick Reply: Build sheet question