Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Blown Away!

Old 09-15-2008, 11:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blown Away!

This is the Blown Away thread. What kind of goodies have you lost out of you JK while cruising down the highway?
Pets, parts, and persons - it's all game here!

Life Was Good
Last week I came home from a ball game only to realize my "Life Is Good" tire cover was missing. My wife & kids gave it to me for fathers day, I liked it.
I was pissed, I thought somebody stole it.

Then I started thinking about how fast I was going...
Hmmm I wonder if it blew off at the edge of triple-digits?

Anybody else lost items of value at excessively high(way) speeds?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i've almost lost my JK. yesterday we had 45-60 gusts of wind and me going down the highway at about 70, and a gust of wind comes and i'm fighting to keep her in the right lane.. just another jeep thing, lol
Old 09-15-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I lost my favorite Jeep Cap when I had the top off....sucked . Ironic I suppose
Old 09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
JK Super Freak

I lost an empty water bottle from the rear cupholder
Old 09-15-2008, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

lost someones cat doin 70 down the highway. crawled in the back wit no doors or top one night and didnt see it. took off and was still back there. driving down the highway heard a noise turned around saw the cat scared to death on the seat. reached back and the thing hissed and jumped and well..... drove a while shocked that I just saw a cat ejected out of my jeep and contemplating to stop or not... girlfriend sent a txt saying she was home waiting for me with just a smile and that took precidence. Now I check the jeep every time I start it
Old 09-15-2008, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Embalmer
lost someones cat doin 70 down the highway. crawled in the back wit no doors or top one night and didnt see it. took off and was still back there. driving down the highway heard a noise turned around saw the cat scared to death on the seat. reached back and the thing hissed and jumped and well..... drove a while shocked that I just saw a cat ejected out of my jeep and contemplating to stop or not... girlfriend sent a txt saying she was home waiting for me with just a smile and that took precidence. Now I check the jeep every time I start it
Poor thing . Must've been caused by someone calling a Jeep a car .
Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM
JK Junkie

Poor cat, but that is pretty damn funny!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I ran over my cat once. Stupidest animals.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

That is AWESOME!!!

I've lost a rubber rear mat...picked it up and threw it back in.

Oh yeah, and the sticker on the softtop header must have 'blown away' too...
Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wonder if a Scooby Snack would entice my neighbors dog into the back seat of my Jeep?

Quick Reply: Blown Away!