Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

A bit frustrated

Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A bit frustrated

I signed for my 2012 JKU last Friday 06/01 and since I was being picky about what I wanted/didn't want on my vehicle it needed to come from Phoenix. I'm in Tucson which is 2 hours away. My sales associate assured me "no later than Monday". Well it's Thursday and they're telling me that they don't know when it will be here and when they call the trucking company, they just get voicemail. At this point I'm quite frustrated and am not sure what to do.

These guys were fantastic with the purchase and the overall customer service, so I don't really want to call HQ (if that's even possible) but I'm at the end of my rope.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited by n3tfury; 06-07-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:10 AM
JK Super Freak

I would say patience is key. you will get your Jeep. Lots of people on here order and wait months for there's. I would just keep working with your salesperson, its to his advantage to get it to you as they work on commission. I wouldnt call Chrysler as it isnt the dealerships fault the truck company is not answering. In fact I would be much happier they are trucking it to you rather then sending a salesman out to drive it to you putting a few hundred miles on your new Jeep.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RedOffRoad
I would say patience is key. you will get your Jeep. Lots of people on here order and wait months for there's. I would just keep working with your salesperson, its to his advantage to get it to you as they work on commission. I wouldnt call Chrysler as it isnt the dealerships fault the truck company is not answering. In fact I would be much happier they are trucking it to you rather then sending a salesman out to drive it to you putting a few hundred miles on your new Jeep.
That's some good feedback, thanks Red. It's been YEARS since I've bought a new car, but I had to have the Duratec, so I bought new. I just hate knowing I'm paying for something already for almost a week that I've not even sat in.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

See if the salesman will give you the trucking companies number and you start calling them and getting answers. That might give you an insight whether it is the trucking company that dropped the ball or if the dealership dropped the ball. If it is the dealership that dropped the ball they'll try skirt the situation. It may get you closer to a solution. Just my .02.

p.s. I'm not a very patient person.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Received her today
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mine.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	327183  
Old 06-08-2012, 07:14 PM
CFA
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new JKU
Old 06-08-2012, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CFA
Congrats on the new JKU
Thanks! Heading out now. Only got to drive it home from the dealer.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:46 AM
JK Newbie

If it was only 2 hours away, I would have gone out and driven it back.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by fmdualexhaust
If it was only 2 hours away, I would have gone out and driven it back.
My work keep me extremely busy. There was no way I could do that this week or I would have.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

What exactly is the duratec?
Originally Posted by n3tfury

That's some good feedback, thanks Red. It's been YEARS since I've bought a new car, but I had to have the Duratec, so I bought new. I just hate knowing I'm paying for something already for almost a week that I've not even sat in.

Quick Reply: A bit frustrated