Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bestop Trail Cover

Old 03-29-2007, 03:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Trail Cover

I just got the Bestop Trail Cover for my 2D Rubi. It looks well made and blah blah blah.

It will never fit in the "stuff sack" again! I'm going to have to find something bigger to store it in, because once I unfold it, I'll never be able to refold it that tightly. Has anyone been able to use the stuff sack?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:42 AM
JK Newbie

I just got mine yesterday. It's really well made.

I got it back in the sack by folding in the door flaps and folding it the longway 2 times to the height of the sack and rolled it up like a sleeping bag. I fit with a little room to spare.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same here - I paid close attention to how it folded when I took it out the first time.

Just fold long edges in towards center in about 8" fold each until it isa bout the width of the bag.

Then fold the ends in toward the center about 10 " at a time.

It'll fit.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am thinking about this, especially today when I had pollen all over my dash. Does it fit over the full doors with the mirrors on? How tightly does it fit?
Old 04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

Fits very well....covers all exposed areas (even full door area if they are off)....

also, fits well over the bikini top if it is on....

down side is nowhere to store it (securely) if the top is off and the trail rider is not in use....I guess you could run a cable lock through it when it is in the bag and lock it to the Jeep so it does not walk off....

Just takes a minute to put on a take off....

Mine seemed to fit in the storage bag when I took time to fold it, as well as when I stuffed it in while in a hurry....
Old 04-02-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ehem........pics?

Quick Reply: Bestop Trail Cover