Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

the best off road lights EVER!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Riptide

What stock light switch? The fog switch? Your highbeams? Or just the lights in general? If it's your lights in general or your highs, you should really have a separate switch. If you're going to use your fogs to trigger the relay, by default, they go off when you turn your highbeams on - meaning anything triggered off of this would go off as well. Additionally I wouldn't suggest having lights on the WS without some way of turning them off.

All that being said, I wouldn't put a fog light on the WS. It's designed to go a short distance and very wide. I would also pass on a halogen light (although that depends on your budget). Most people put spots there, but driving lights also work.
Yes, I would like to replace my stock bumper fog lights with new ones.(this is due to new winch bumper.) I would like to use the same stock "pull-out" switch that is on the turn indicator.
Sorry, what does "WS" mean?
Thank you.

Quick Reply: the best off road lights EVER!!!