Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Benchmark Designs Contact Information?

Old 10-10-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Benchmark Designs Contact Information?

Does anyone have a phone number for Benchmark Designs that will get me to a live person?
I have used their voice mail and email without success to get information on an item shown as shipped but not received. I received one of two items ordered but the paperwork/tracking info shows two items shipped.
I checked their website just now and I get a notice stating the domain name has expired. I hope they are still in business.

Norm
Old 10-10-2010, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are still in buisness, just got a oil pan from them last week. Its only like 3 guys running the whole place so they dont publish a phone number. They are a sponser here, send them a PM and John will reply to you rather quickly.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suspected they were a small operation.
They have a very good product but seem to have fallen short on customer service.
I emailed John almost a week ago regarding my order and have yet to receive an answer. I will try again tomorrow.

Norm

Quick Reply: Benchmark Designs Contact Information?