Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Beat a radical Rubi.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Beat a radical Rubi.

My buddy has a 2003 Rubicon with a 7.5" lift, 37" mudders, strange axle, etc. We were playing in the pasture (9 acres) I own, that has a wet weather creek running the full length (about .25 mile) of it. There was one place that is about 5' in height from the creek bed to to the pasture above it that is quite steep. Anyway, were both tried to climb it and I failed the first two attempts. He tried and also failed the first time. He finally made it with a lot of spinning. We were both in 4 Low and locked. The third time I tried, I went right up with the front wheels bouncing up about 8" or so. We videoed all of it. Oh yeah, I made it up without spinning the third time. You should have seen the $hit eating grin on my face! I don't miss my truck at all.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07rube
My buddy has a 2003 Rubicon with a 7.5" lift, 37" mudders, strange axle, etc. We were playing in the pasture (9 acres) I own, that has a wet weather creek running the full length (about .25 mile) of it. There was one place that is about 5' in height from the creek bed to to the pasture above it that is quite steep. Anyway, were both tried to climb it and I failed the first two attempts. He tried and also failed the first time. He finally made it with a lot of spinning. We were both in 4 Low and locked. The third time I tried, I went right up with the front wheels bouncing up about 8" or so. We videoed all of it. Oh yeah, I made it up without spinning the third time. You should have seen the $hit eating grin on my face! I don't miss my truck at all.

Well, lets see it
Old 06-03-2007, 09:47 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

or video!

Let me know if you need help posting it.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gotta get it from my Buddy first. Thanks. I don't know how to transfer video from my cam to to computer, but once it's there, I can up load it to Photobucket.

Quick Reply: Beat a radical Rubi.